Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imported 2005 EP3

Hey guys
    Just bought a 2005 jap imported ep3 from IMG in silverwater.
    was refered to this site by "DTN" from oz honda.
    1st real JDM car fairly new to the JDM scene, attended alot of shows tho and been into jap cars for a while now.
    i put a simota CAI in the car the day i got it, a few more mods will be happening over the next few months.
    Strut bars front and rear, BC coils, looking at maybe getting a mugen twinloop imported as well as a gruppeM intake.
    hope to catch up or chat with a few of you as this is my 1st HONDA so im fairly new with the k20 so still learning alot.
    Last edited by Horishi; 31-10-12, 01:16 PM.

Last edited by Horishi; 30-10-12, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Naiice

Comment

Welcome. 2005! Nice.

Make sure you come to the Annual BBQ (details here). If you're free, add your name to the list.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome! Be sure to start a build thread soon
          Shak's S2000

Comment

Hey thanks guys!

Originally posted by felixR View Post
            Welcome. 2005! Nice.

Make sure you come to the Annual BBQ (details here). If you're free, add your name to the list.
            I should be good for the bbq count me in.
            Last edited by Horishi; 31-10-12, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Come To the BBQ man! Nice ep3, tell me your putting those wheels on! sooo fresh!

Comment

Nice car dude, good to see you on here too!

Comment

Nice purhase bro. are those wheels 16's? They look very small compared to the stockies
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice EP3 man, looks great

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                    Nice purhase bro. are those wheels 16's? They look very small compared to the stockies
                    Think it'll be the stepped lip making the rim look smaller. Those wheels are going to look awesome, what width and offset are they?

Comment

welcome
                      CLEMENTE

Comment

Minty Fresh!

We have a group on FB called ClubEP3R, great place to speak with other EP owners and we are always happy to help. It's a Private group so you won't be able to find us, pm me a link to your face book and I will add you to the group

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

Kseries Addict All work performed by dRHonda @ HondAYard

Comment

Originally posted by Jax-DC5R View Post
                          Come To the BBQ man! Nice ep3, tell me your putting those wheels on! sooo fresh!
                          Ill be at the BBQ, it will be my 1st club meet and 1st meet with the honda
                          Im leaning towards them, something a bit different, smaller with fat rubber maybe? not 100% yet.

Originally posted by John_K20A View Post
                          Minty Fresh!

We have a group on FB called ClubEP3R, great place to speak with other EP owners and we are always happy to help. It's a Private group so you won't be able to find us, pm me a link to your face book and I will add you to the group

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD
                          will do man thanks!!

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
                          Nice EP3 man, looks great

Think it'll be the stepped lip making the rim look smaller. Those wheels are going to look awesome, what width and offset are they?
                          These are the wheels:
                          http://www.otomoto.com.au/p/6340338/...45x-1143-.html
                          they are 16x9+0 so a bit too aggressive for what im looking to go might step down from 9+0 to a 8+20, I dont want the wrong attention.
                          Last edited by Horishi; 31-10-12, 12:53 PM.

Comment

what size are ep3 stock wheels? 16" 0r 17"?
                            i like the small wheel fat rubber idea would look amazing!
                            i don't know much about wheel fitment on ep3 but +0 is crazy aggressive.
                            x9 id defently do all round! if it fits... all u need it some camber and right offset

Comment

id definitely go 9" wide all round with right offset. would look much better.

very nice car btw

Comment

Working...
                              X