X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day from the Blue Mountains

Hi Everyone!!!
    My name is Isaac..

I havn't been real keen on forums in the past but clubITR came highly reccomended by a mutual friend and long time poster here.

I've owned loads of cars in the past including an Ek9(I think it was fake but still fun), built Del Sol and a Ef with a mini me swap. Oh and heaps of old volkswagens....
    I try to do 99% of work on my cars myself. I've got a few engine and turbo builds under my belt and i'm always looking to get my hands dirty under the hood!!

Anyway, I'm loving the new teg I bought, its a base model DC5... I'm not planing to go crazy or blow alot of coin on this car, but we all say that I guess Just getting a taste for the newer hondas and trying to get in touch with the scene a little.

Hope to meet some like minded folks here!!! :

Isaac
    Last edited by isaac; 06-06-12, 11:25 AM.

Welcome Isaac!

Pics of your old cars?
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Hi felix, My friend John who lives down the road from me mentioned your name. He has seen a few of my crazy cars in the last 4 years or so.

I've gotta go digging through my archives for pics of my old cars, its been a few years since i've had a honda in the family. They are pobly taken with 3megpix cameras or less amd are pretty average quality id imagine.

I've got pleanty of Volkswagen stuff I've been up to recently, but not as interesting for you guys i'd assume?

Comment

Awesome. Glad to have you on board.

VW scene is still pretty interesting for me if you don't mind sharing your old VW cars.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Here is a little D16y4/y8 minime I did on my wifes old EK Cxi.. Went real nice for what it was.

This is a turbo bug I built, its still going years later, I saw it pop up on ebay last week.

This is my old kombi panel van. Nothing stock here. I convered the engine to a built 4age on carbs, then back to efi. Heaps of fun, tin brick + 4age induction noise + good time!!!

Comment

Working...
          X