X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi guys,

Name is Tiger.

New to this forum. Pretty excited to be a part of it. To be honest, joined to view cars for sale. Seeing that is a "no no" for newbies, I thought to myself I might as well take advantage of the great things this forum has to offer! I promise myself to contribute...

Used to own a bone stock DC2 Integra Type R. Black with red Recaros... drool! Once I figure out how to upload pics, I'll post them up!!!

Due to other commitments, it had to be sold! Very sad day. These cars are magnificent and it was stock. I could only image how better it could of been with a couple simple mods, which I never got around to unfortunately. Miss it and think about it everyday.

Hopefully one day, I will be reunited with a DC2 Integra Type R!

Currently in the market for a Honda. Preferably a EG or EK Civic with a B18CR/7. Also, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a JDM Del Sol CRX if I can't get a Civic!

After my stint with another Honda, looking at a turbocharged car. Not a P plate driver, just haven't got around to owning one yet lol! Want to get back into the VTEC yo! mode at the moment hahaha! I feel that I have not accomplished owning a Honda... Would really love to get some track time done if I end up getting one of the above. Really want to enjoy what these cars have to offer...

So, that's my long intro. Longer than usual! Hope you enjoyed it. Look forward to speaking to you all on the forum.

Peace,

Tiger

Welcome Tiger!

Sad you had to sell the DC2R.. just get that instead of the EG/EK
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks mate!

Another update lol... just realized I already had an account with ClubITR. This is my first original one (TIGG3R) that I will be using. Sorry for the cock up!!!

Now back to business...

Would love to get another DC2R, but an EG/EK is much cheaper to buy straight up so that would give me a head start financially in a way... Still have other commitments which is limiting to what I get. I can still enjoy the joy of Honda in the meantime! =)

Comment

Working...
      X