X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SYD: CITR Meet 2011

Hey all,

Since there hasnt been a meet for 2011 yet, thought we start gathering numbers etc.

I would prefer a weekend during the day as it shoes the true lines of cars and allows for much better pictures, however majority rules so whatever is the best for us all.

For now, taking suggestions on location/date. All cars welcome as long as no idiots.

My suggestion is anywhere aroundsydney and currently preferring the first sunday for the month of May.

Lets get the ball rolling!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Interested!!!

Hope work doesn't call me in!! (Retail... haha)

Comment

I can finally introduce myself to you boys, only met/know the old school CITR guys.

Comment

im in and down for it

Comment

good to hear guys, any suggestions on dates / location too?
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

im in
            Blaze Orange

Comment

guys - dont just say "i'm in"

start suggesting locations/dates as requested by the OP...
              ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by markR View Post
                I can finally introduce myself to you boys, only met/know the old school CITR guys.
                I think last time we had a decent meet was the christmas BBQ a few years ago.. Those were the days, lazy sundays, bunch oh Honda's, Tinkerbell cooking a BBQ

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                  I think last time we had a decent meet was the christmas BBQ a few years ago.. Those were the days, lazy sundays, bunch oh Honda's, Tinkerbell cooking a BBQ
                  that was the first meet i went to hehe. How did "The Entrance" meets turn out for those who have been with OzHonda before?? As long as there is no dirt roads, plenty of parking and open spaces (BBQ) im happy

Comment

The Entrance is an ok place to go but parking on weekends can be a little tricky. Comming into winter now but so it should be a little quite up there.

I'll def attend with or with out my teg. As for dates, sunday's are usually Ideal for most people. Im working every sat for the next 10 weeks!
                    Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                    http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Thanks for the feedback steve and cartoon!

I would love a sunday meet, nice cruisey day to finish off the weekend

How does everyone feel about a cruise up to the entrance?

Not too sure about it to be honest though since everyone is in sydney bar Timmy. But also were all dispersed all about sydney. I know we got CHDORI thats interested - he is in Ctown, im down at Hurstville/Cronulla, Stevan is northwest, we got a few hidden lurkers about in southwest sydney also.....
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

im at east hills, Mark is at norwest way to.

the entrance is 2 hours drive tops, hardest part is getting to the F3. I can help your work out the stop off and remeet points as we will get broken up on pennent hills road.
                        Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                        http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

the 2 entrance meets i organised were good. First one was quite big in numbers, think we had over 30honda's at one stage... Only issue is few sydney people did not want to drive too far..... But im always dedicated to drive from newcastle to sydney...

Comment

What about a sunset/dinner meet? You guys know Fraser Motorcycles on Parramatta Road? , Strathfield'ish area. They have a grill restaurant there..

You can actually park there and keep an eye on your cars and everyone that passes by can see your cars too
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

A sunset/dinner meet would be a great idea Felix, but I odnt think anyone would do it ona fri/sat night, and on Sundays - everyone would be back early for work the next day.

Havng said that, majority rules so we can put that into the bidding
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Working...
                              X