VIC Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIC Tuning

Looking at getting Adrian from Toda in Melbourne for tuning possibly late Jan. Looking at getting a few cars together who's owners are after quality Dyno tunes. He's happy to come down if we can get 5 cars. The more cars the cheaper the tune's for everyone. Let me know if your interested.

Regards,

Ash.

Ps: Im not sure if this is the right section to post this.

price for a tune?

Comment

So far we have a DC5R, BB6, 2x EG and not yet confirmed DC2R and DC5R.

I'm sure some of you have been waiting for something like this so let's make it happen.

If we gather the numbers and details an email will be sent to Toda for a proper quote.

Cheers

Michael

Comment

Not exactly sure its up to Adrian on how much he charges. The more numbers the cheaper. If interested i would need Full Name, Address, Mods currently on the car, any mods adding onto the car, ecu type n etc. Once i gather that info Adrian will then either contact you individually or reply back to our email. Once we get proper number and info he can then give out the exact quote/price were looking at.

Comment

Got a couple of people interested already. Anyone else out there? Its a great opportunity to get something like this happening down here for us in Vic Hard to get a great tuner for Hondas. Specially Adrian who has been doing it for more then a decade.

Comment

I dont need a car tuned but if you need a good set of legit rollers try the boys at RE Cutoms in Springvale. They are more then happy for a crew to use the rollers for an evening or over a weekend. Godo price aswell...

Comment

wondering if this went ahead or not?

Comment

At this point I dont think it will be since we cant get enough numbers to get a tune. If We can get least 3 on here then it can go ahead

Comment

im happy to get it done, but i wont be redy until the start of march... can this be done?

or is at as soon at we get 3+ we then give adrian the go ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by _bORdO_ View Post
                    im happy to get it done, but i wont be redy until the start of march... can this be done?

or is at as soon at we get 3+ we then give adrian the go ahead?
                    So am I. Me and Michael was thinking about heading up to sydney in April. Only because his just waiting for his Toda headers, but if we get the numbers up and running then will end up getting Adrian to come down here

Comment

Originally posted by AsHw3e View Post
                      So am I. Me and Michael was thinking about heading up to sydney in April. Only because his just waiting for his Toda headers, but if we get the numbers up and running then will end up getting Adrian to come down here
                      come up
                      '03 Integra DC5 Type R
                      Naturally Aspirated, K20A i-Vtec

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
                      Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
                      Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Tiu View Post
                        come up
                        Most likely i will Leon

Comment

Working...