No announcement yet.

QLD JDMST meet - 19th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because the actual meet is 2min away from the pre-meet.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
      Because the actual meet is 2min away from the pre-meet.
      Snap.

Comment

Originally posted by [Type_S] View Post
        Snap.
        Crackle...

Comment

Pop!........

Comment

So I put the Avdans on today... so I'll be rockin' poke on the front, and weak on the rear (Still running Weds on the rear)

I also won't be going for any drives afterwards (Sorry Beau). Tyres are REALLY bad. 1st gear is useless if you floor it (Heaps worse then the KU36s). 2nd gear gets really bad torque steer, and also looses traction anywhere above 5k going up a hill.

Comment

So I put the Avdans on today... so I'll be rockin' poke on the front, and weak on the rear (Still running Weds on the rear)

I also won't be going for any drives afterwards (Sorry Beau). Tyres are REALLY bad. 1st gear is useless if you floor it (Heaps worse then the KU36s). 2nd gear gets really bad torque steer, and also looses traction anywhere above 5k going up a hill.
              thats not normal? ahaha yeah thats ok ill live.

Comment

Aren't KU36s the beez neez?

Comment

Current tyres on the Advans are heaps worse then the KU36's.

KU36's are the beez neez for street tyres.

Comment

what did u put nankangs on or something lol, my front tryes are junk as well at moment so ku36 is not worth getting?

Comment

good night out, there was a hole heap of good looking cars there

Comment

Working...
                      X