X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pics

Oh i forgot to ask, how were the seats?

Comment

MOAR pics! and ehy, send me the one of our cars at campbelltown maccas.. wanansee my fat ass!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

DAMN THE SHOTS OF YOUR CAR ARE GOOD, who was the photogrpaher?
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post
          nice pics

Oh i forgot to ask, how were the seats?
          the seats werent that bad actually just held on really tightly haha, more concerned that my head hits the roof with the helmet on which is a bit uncomfortable haha, your seats are perfect eddie!

edit: and btw! turns 1 and 2 are fcking scary at speed in the wet haha! thats where i can pick up heaps of time in the future but didnt want to test my limits on my first time and come off, not everyones a crazy driver like you
          Last edited by stevan; 14-07-10, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
            MOAR pics! and ehy, send me the one of our cars at campbelltown maccas.. wanansee my fat ass!
            haha ok man ill do it when i get home, at gf's house atm

p.s your just bummed cause your wheels were more sunken than mine today for a change

Comment

you guys should come down on saturday, and i'll take you for a spin

Comment

looks like you guys had the whole track today and alot of fun
                Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

how many cars turned up? looks like u had the whole track to yourself

Comment

sooooooo tempting!!! think i have to work though one day you can show me how to take turn 1 like a man

yeh there was me and alex and 2 other cars besides the open wheel class so track was all to ourselves, great way to learn comfortably.

>Alex did your brakes feel like play dough when you drove home?? mine have no bite left and i have to push harder to achieve less braking force.
                    Last edited by stevan; 14-07-10, 11:24 PM.

Comment

take me for a spin........

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                        sooooooo tempting!!! think i have to work though one day you can show me how to take turn 1 like a man
                        Come if you don't have work. Or better yet, skip work.

Originally posted by visconti View Post
                        take me for a spin........
                        only if you let me ride in yours

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post

yeh there was me and alex and 2 other cars besides the open wheel class so track was all to ourselves, great way to learn comfortably.

>Alex did your brakes feel like play dough when you drove home?? mine have no bite left and i have to push harder to achieve less braking force.
                          Not so much, gonna take my car 2 work today... see how it goes.. plsu theres a ozhonda meet up LOL.
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Working...
                          X