No announcement yet.

Speed off the streets - July 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..............you my friend are baller. post up impressions im 90% heading towards this unit atm.

Comment

so its set on the 14th!

so far, myself, stevan, lowie, and spoonS. possibly itrboy might be ocmmming to spectate also!

Anyone else keen?
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

if only in august

Comment

come next week joshua. u bumhole
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

OK guys, so so far, its going to be me, stevan, and lowie, and I think SpoonS... anyone else comming down on the 14th?

Reason why I ask, im gonna get my mum 2 make us all lunch etc lol... Just so I know numbers.
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

WOW may I ask what sort of lunch?
              Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

dog.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

^

hey alex i was thinking of taking my car up to belgarage for a service before track, i dnt think itl be very dear if we already have all the fluids??
                  i know they do castrol edge and oil filter change for 99 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                    OK guys, so so far, its going to be me, stevan, and lowie, and I think SpoonS... anyone else comming down on the 14th?

Reason why I ask, im gonna get my mum 2 make us all lunch etc lol... Just so I know numbers.
                    dog.
                    Oh, i'm definitely going now

Comment

dog.
                      yum...

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                      ^

hey alex i was thinking of taking my car up to belgarage for a service before track, i dnt think itl be very dear if we already have all the fluids??
                      i know they do castrol edge and oil filter change for 99 bucks
                      before you go there buy Paul a pack of cigarettes he will look after you
                      Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post
                        Oh, i'm definitely going now
                        omgomgomgomg a guy i met today speaks of a crazy guy driving a black typeS at Wakefield that does 1.10's hahaha your reputation preceeds you "that guys crazy he just throws it around corners"

just got the car serviced with Alex at Touge Tune had engine oil, tranny oil and oil filters replaced and im cleaning shocks and pod filter during the week ready for track. Ben is an awesome guy i think i ill be taking my car there for work from now on.

Comment

omgomgomgomg a guy i met today speaks of a crazy guy driving a black typeS at Wakefield that does 1.10's hahaha your reputation preceeds you "that guys crazy he just throws it around corners"

just got the car serviced with Alex at Touge Tune had engine oil, tranny oil and oil filters replaced and im cleaning shocks and pod filter during the week ready for track. Ben is an awesome guy i think i ill be taking my car there for work from now on.
                          I'm pretty sure that's not me man. I'm a very conservative driver, i promise!

On a side note, what time you guys heading down to wakie? maybe we can rendezvous somewhere on the way?

Comment

ummm aiming to get down there by like 930 ish i guess.. so leving sydney regions by 8?
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post
                              I'm pretty sure that's not me man. I'm a very conservative driver, i promise!

On a side note, what time you guys heading down to wakie? maybe we can rendezvous somewhere on the way?
                              haha my mate said hes too scared to throw the car around turn 2 as fast as you do lol. is there a service centre in goulbourn with maccas, petrol etc we can meet up at and have some breaky??

Comment

haha my mate said hes too scared to throw the car around turn 2 as fast as you do lol. is there a service centre in goulbourn with maccas, petrol etc we can meet up at and have some breaky??
                                What car does he drive?

Ya, that's sounds good. So the macca's in goulburn town? at like 9-9.30?

Comment

Working...
                                X