Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photoshoot this sat? southwest syd area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they be 18 x 9.5 +30 Rota Grids

Comment

Shit hot. That is all.
      DC5S

Comment

Now that I've cleaned myself up, I'll make some sense

Great photos and great cars. Rather regretting that I had work today! Nice and sharp, what camera gear you using stevan? Settings?

Any of you boys up for another meet on the 3rd of July?

p.s. lol bloody alex why is your boot up! Dam your stickers
        DC5S

Comment

i was using a Nikon D90, just used auto shoot mode haha, ive never played around with shutter speeds and exposure yet. the guys said something about an end of the month meet, should try and get everyone to come!

Comment

grid or grid drift... thanks gents
            Leighton T. aka LTPICS MSN=DEMON83_INC@HOTMAIL.COM
            '80 Accord 3D Hatch>'02 VW Golf S>'00 EM1 B18cR>'09 SYM Red Devil + '04 DC5R

for sale= http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127617

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
              i was using a Nikon D90, just used auto shoot mode haha, ive never played around with shutter speeds and exposure yet. the guys said something about an end of the month meet, should try and get everyone to come!
              Working on it
              Were you using kit lenses? 17-55?

Originally posted by DEMON83 View Post
              grid or grid drift... thanks gents
              Don't think there is a difference. Going from a quick google image search anyhow. I'd say the full name is rota grid drift but most people just say rota grids.
              DC5S

Comment

i used an 18-105mm VR lens. sorry i dnt know too much about it, i just take it from home when i go to meets

Comment

very nice...i have started a trend with nice fitting rotas
                  183.2KW ATW
                  BUILT BY DR HONDA
                  Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

^ It's what happens when you have 183.2kw.

Btw Fadi, you're coming to this:
                    http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...821#post173821

Don't care what you say ! I want to see the beast in person. I'll try and get to kelvin to come and get the mod bug to bite him.
                    DC5S

Comment

I'm still nto overly convinced of the colour combination to be honest. but the wort thing about it is.. I hate how HIGH my car is.

I know i said i said no more mods after this and Hasport mounts, but I am in deperate need of a new bodykit/lip kit.... dont want to lower the car anymore, as the rear ther eis NO GAP, the front have 3/4 of a finger gap... Luckily no scrubbing issues at all

I hate how my car's height is as high as if it is on springs.

P.S, going to try and get a kit painted and fitted on b4 the EOMM
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Rota grids and grid drift have the same face design.

Just some sorta naming system for wheels in different sizes I guess, Ie. Grids are not avaible in 18x9.5+30, These are called grid drift.

Comment

Originally posted by vuongster View Post
                          ^ It's what happens when you have 183.2kw.

Btw Fadi, you're coming to this:
                          http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...821#post173821

Don't care what you say ! I want to see the beast in person. I'll try and get to kelvin to come and get the mod bug to bite him.
                          hahaha...i dunno man, think im gonna be in mel then...might be heading to syd on the weekend of the 30th of july...so wouldn't mind having a meet then...as for kelvin...don't worry i think the bug has already bit him hahah, soon as he gets some cash he'll splurge on his car...i already convinced him
                          183.2KW ATW
                          BUILT BY DR HONDA

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

Originally posted by 03DC5R View Post
                            hahaha...i dunno man, think im gonna be in mel then...might be heading to syd on the weekend of the 30th of july...so wouldn't mind having a meet then...as for kelvin...don't worry i think the bug has already bit him hahah, soon as he gets some cash he'll splurge on his car...i already convinced him
                            fuk yeh pm me when the date when u come down...I'll get a meeting happening

Comment

lol uc...i wont be driving my car hahaha...hate driving that thing long distance, gives me a massive headach hahaha...but i dont mind checking out ur car and some of the melbourne crew...ill let u know on fb when i come
                              183.2KW ATW
                              BUILT BY DR HONDA

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

Working...
                              X