Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian Luff Track Attack - Last track day at Oran Park

http://www.ianluff.com.au/news_detai...d=32&newsid=25

As you would be aware Oran Park is closing it’s doors and soon 7,000 houses will replace this iconic venue.

After 26 years of hosting various drive programs and drive events, Ian Luff Motorsport has been granted exclusive use of the complete Oran Park complex for the last ever day!

This is Monday 25th January, 2010, not to be confused with others claiming their event is the Grand Finale.

You can drive the track for the very last time and be part of Oran Park 47 years history – secure your grid position today for only $195.00.

You will also receive a medallion suitably engraved which will no doubt become a collector’s item.
    Apparently there are still spots available for this - $195 with instructors isn't too bad IMO, and it's full GP circuit too.

Anyone keen on going? I've signed up, first time at Oran Park, has anyone got any tips? I'm worried about the walls more than anything but will try and stay within my limits anyway.
    ClubITR Team NSX Owner #001 (Berlina Black)

Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010 - Evo 9 on E85 - Sold

DC2R - Sold

Dont ride the ripple strips.

Cheap day!!.... how many cars forecast?
    BYP Racing & Developments
    Built. Tuned. Driven
    Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

sounds like a great day whats the forecast ? are you driving from melb ?

Comment

Yeah the price seems pretty good; I called yesterday and they said that there still quite a few spots remaining so hopefully will get good track time.

Forecast for Monday is 27C and mostly fine I'm in Sydney.
        ClubITR Team NSX Owner #001 (Berlina Black)

Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010 - Evo 9 on E85 - Sold

DC2R - Sold

Comment

Working...
        X