Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superlap 2010

Info HERE

Hope to see CITR guys there. We'll be competing in Open Class.

Just bumping this back up to remind people of the event. Less than 9 weeks to go . At the moment there are five Integra Type Rs entered so hopefully we will represent clubITR well.

Comment

YAY! A reply!!!

Comment

LOL! not long to go now! Monty still competing?
        BYP Racing & Developments
        Built. Tuned. Driven
        Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Looks like I'll be doing a roadtrip over from Adelaide. I'm actually quite excited

Comment

spectating!
            ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
              LOL! not long to go now! Monty still competing?
              If the stars align, I'll be there. I don't have the engine I planned for, nor the drivetrain. I don't expect to win, I've got the heaviest Honda with the least amount of power. But I do expect the platform for a more powerful car to be solid.

We're changing a few things on the car right now to make up for lack of power. All I can say is you guys will fly past me on the straights, but keep an eye in your mirrors round corners.

Either way, I'm using this Superlap for experience and development (both me and the car). I'll have the car I want at Superlap 2011.

There are far too many people expecting my car to be there. They've supported me for a long time now. The least I can do is show them what we can do.

Comment

Good to heard Monty.... Will be good to see the dc5r out and about.

Plan to do any testing beforehand?
                Built. Tuned. Driven

Comment

Yep. I've gotta test these secrets somehow.

Comment

Monty did you corner weight the car yet?
                    Built. Tuned. Driven

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                      Monty did you corner weight the car yet?
                      Yep. I can't remember where I put them. I've changed jobs since then. I know Tom has them too so maybe he could email them back to me.

Things have changed a little bit since then. We've shifted a bit of the weight around and removed some more weight.

Comment

What did it weigh? Just curious how heavy a stripped out dc5r weighs.
                        Built. Tuned. Driven

Comment

1040kg plus fuel and driver. It'll be under 1000kg for 2011, and have an extra 100bhp.

Comment

Thanks for the info. So safely say 1150 with full tank +driver? We are about 1080 with full tank and driver.
                            Built. Tuned. Driven

Comment

As near as makes no difference yeah. A saving of around 130kg. I can still shed some with fuel tank and doors, and a few other things. I'm actually adding a little weight before Superlap but it'd ruin the surprise to tell you about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X