Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SYD] ClubITR Annual BBQ - 12th December - DATE CHANGE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bring her to the BBQ and do the shoot there
    CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
      S2Ki will be joining us

Location and date updated on first page.

CITR Rules apply as usual. No Reving, No burnouts, No blasting your music and No hoonish behaviour is tolerated at CITR events. Any car spotted doing so will be reported to police.
      Trust Club ITR fags to do this!

Comment

stop listening to loud music Tony or I'll call the cops on the 000 number!! hahaha
        Blaze Orange

Comment

Well if this is a problem for you then you are more then welcome to stay at home and play with your dog there, hehe

Otherwise OMGWTFBBQ !

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
            Well if this is a problem for you then you are more then welcome to stay at home and play with your dog there, hehe

Otherwise OMGWTFBBQ !
            Im just saying any group that would call the police on eachother is pretty lame.

Not planning on doing any of the above but just knowing that that youde be willing to call the police on a club member is disturbing, thats all!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
              stop listening to loud music Tony or I'll call the cops on the 000 number!! hahaha
              Pump the VengaBoys Album on lvl 40 through national park! (Boom Boom Boom Boom, I wantcha in ma room, to spend the night together together in my room, boom boom boom boom etc etc)

Comment

I thought Hotel Room Service was the new song to be pumping!

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
                  hmmm... shooting a 1/2 naked chick in a gym Vs. clubitr BBQ....

full naked chick posing over some sexy ITR's sounds better.

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
                    hmmm... shooting a 1/2 naked chick in a gym Vs. clubitr BBQ....
                    Cars over Girls..

OR better still bring those half naked chicks with you and get pics of them working out with our cars

Comment

i am now 100% coming to this BBQ

Comment

if the s2k meet up is together i'll be there & I told the new owner of my car to come also so hopefully he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
                          Im just saying any group that would call the police on eachother is pretty lame.

Not planning on doing any of the above but just knowing that that youde be willing to call the police on a club member is disturbing, thats all!
                          disturbing?

it is usually (actually, always) the NON_MEMBERS that are the concern.

i.e. it's the "gatecrashers" cause problems...

and end up giving us, and our clubs, a bad name... so yeah, if you don't think you can behave, don't bother coming, and remember to bring courtesy and respect.
                          ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                            disturbing?

it is usually (actually, always) the NON_MEMBERS that are the concern.

i.e. it's the "gatecrashers" cause problems...

and end up giving us, and our clubs, a bad name... so yeah, if you don't think you can behave, don't bother coming, and remember to bring courtesy and respect.
                            I just view calling the police on a club member is like calling the police on your mother.

Comment

OK, that is fine.
                              ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
                                Pump the VengaBoys Album on lvl 40 through national park! (Boom Boom Boom Boom, I wantcha in ma room, to spend the night together together in my room, boom boom boom boom etc etc)
                                now this damn songs in my head
                                k20A DC2R

Comment

Working...
                                X