This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool Kk

many of you guys ever rock up at livo kks ? seen a few hondas there before not sure its like the begin of a cruise or its just the place to hang ?

Sounds like you should be on Ozhonda instead of here.

CITR is about nice cruises on mountain roads, track days, racing etc.

If you're after 'me and dah boyz hangin out ripping skids, pickin up lowies yo' then Ozhonda is the place for you.

Comment

yea i usually meet up there to go on a mountain run or something like that.

But im there round midnight. Should come with me so i can show you the dc5 is faster than dc2 :P
      Blaze Orange

Comment

thanks geeang i just signed up for ozhonda just waitin for comfirmation ...haha sweet typesexy mines a bog stocker ive only got pod and gizzmo camfc lol so youll prob smash me..but yeah the mountains drive is pretty good like up to three sisters and stuff but the lawson police dont like cruisers very much they tend to pick on us...have u done the bells line of road drive ? from richmond through the bak way to lithgow? its a great drive plenty of huge straights and tight corners

Comment

Originally posted by geeang View Post

If you're after 'me and dah boyz hangin out ripping skids, pickin up lowies yo' then Ozhonda is the place for you.
          that's not really a nice way to welcome new members into our community... let him learn that we are a more mature forum for himself, but don't bag him saying he belongs on another forum. he does still own an ITR so i don't see why he shouldn't be on this forum...

anyway, KK Livo is a popular place to meet up with friends... i don't go there too often anymore. we used to meet up there on our ClubITR cruises and drive from there if we head down south...

Comment

Don't the Tran brothers have coffee meets at livo KK ? Along with a few other members on this forum ? Don't you worship them with your "BYP" signature ?

And don't YOU use ozhonda ?

Have some respect for other forums. Your comments are unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post
              that's not really a nice way to welcome new members into our community... let him learn that we are a more mature forum for himself, but don't bag him saying he belongs on another forum. he does still own an ITR so i don't see why he shouldn't be on this forum...

anyway, KK Livo is a popular place to meet up with friends... i don't go there too often anymore. we used to meet up there on our ClubITR cruises and drive from there if we head down south...
              Originally posted by tRipitaka View Post
              Don't the Tran brothers have coffee meets at livo KK ? Along with a few other members on this forum ? Don't you worship them with your "BYP" signature ?

And don't YOU use ozhonda ?

Have some respect for other forums. Your comments are unnecessary.
              So having a BYP signature because I support them suddenly means I worship them? I was making a suggestion, not bagging him out, OP even understood me better than you guys on your high horses.

Also, what does it matter if I use ozhonda? It was a suggestion for OP to join a community he would most likely fit in with much better, so please get over yourselves.

Comment

soz

sorry guys didnt mean to start any arguemet or anything i was just askin a simple Q

Comment

yea we are often at KK's but to ACTUALLY have coffee and catch up, as well laugh at the epic fails that we see.

We dont really drive hondas anymore though haha
                  LONDA

Comment

haha

ahaha yeah i know wat ya mean mate like the ppl that drive there fully hectic fueler vs commodores and stuff get a good laugh from the place i just go there cause its a nice drive from the mountains and its a mad place to hang for a while

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
                      ahaha yeah i know wat ya mean mate like the ppl that drive there fully hectic fueler vs commodores and stuff get a good laugh from the place i just go there cause its a nice drive from the mountains and its a mad place to hang for a while
                      yeap. nothing wrong with going there to have a coffee. sometimes you see some interesting stuff.

If you see a black r34 gtr, evo, and commo SS and a wrx give us a wave lol
                      LONDA

Comment

yeah not a prob mate ...think ive seen a mint 34 there once before....

Comment

So having a BYP signature because I support them suddenly means I worship them? I was making a suggestion, not bagging him out, OP even understood me better than you guys on your high horses.

Also, what does it matter if I use ozhonda? It was a suggestion for OP to join a community he would most likely fit in with much better, so please get over yourselves.
                          Mate, you're the one on the high horse. You're looking down on the OzHonda community, saying it's full of pedophiles who can't spell. 99%, if not all members here, are on OzHonda. Do they hang out wid der braz, rip skidz and pick up lowiez YO?

And since when was ClubITR all about track days, racing etc. ? Do you track your car ?
                          ClubITR is a car community, much like OzHonda, on a smaller scale, where everyone can meet up, talk about anything, everything, and enjoy their cars.

If you want to be anal, do you drive a Type R ? If not, you don't belong here.

And who are you to say that he belongs somewhere else ? He has a DC2R. It's ClubITR

The only reason why the OP "agreed" with you, is because he doesn't want to start off with a bad reputation, and disagree with existing members. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate being stereotyped.

/end

If you would like to continue this, please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by .::F[L]Y::. View Post
                            yeap. nothing wrong with going there to have a coffee.
                            yes there is! their coffee is freaking shit!
                            T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by tRipitaka View Post
                              Mate, you're the one on the high horse. You're looking down on the OzHonda community, saying it's full of pedophiles who can't spell. 99%, if not all members here, are on OzHonda. Do they hang out wid der braz, rip skidz and pick up lowiez YO?

And since when was ClubITR all about track days, racing etc. ? Do you track your car ?
                              ClubITR is a car community, much like OzHonda, on a smaller scale, where everyone can meet up, talk about anything, everything, and enjoy their cars.

If you want to be anal, do you drive a Type R ? If not, you don't belong here.

And who are you to say that he belongs somewhere else ? He has a DC2R. It's ClubITR

The only reason why the OP "agreed" with you, is because he doesn't want to start off with a bad reputation, and disagree with existing members. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate being stereotyped.

/end

If you would like to continue this, please PM me.
                              I wasn't being anal mate, where have I mentioned anything about the car he drove? Where did I say that he belongs somewhere else?

I don't know if you can read or not, but like I said, I was making a SUGGESTION. I don't care if you're overprotective of the name of Ozhonda, but if you actually went to any of the meets or anything then you would see where the stereotypes come from, it's not like I'm pulling something out of my ass when it's the truth; 80%+ of Ozhonda's community are hoons, p-platers ripping skids etc.

But the suggestion was for OP to join Ozhonda as well as, judging by his posts, it would benefit him much more there because 1/ Ozhonda has much more information readily available for the all the recent questions he's been asking and 2/ Stereotype or not, he sounds like he would fit in much better there.

I made a suggestion, OP understood it was a suggestion and didn't take anything from it, clearly you came in here as Ozhonda's white knight defending it's name when nothing other than the truth has been shared.

In the end they're just two forums and a suggestion, no need for you to get so worked up about it

Comment

Working...
                              X