(WA) Perth events anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(WA) Perth events anyone?

Hey all. I've not been to clubitr for a while, but bumped into a chap on Stirling hwy yesterday (sweet red 'teg btw). Who mentioned to me at a quick chat at the lights. He'd been to clubitr but nothing was happening in WA. He also mentioned that there's not many dc2/dc5s in Perth. There may not be many of us but is anyone up for a meet?

Laters. spoonZ.

theres a few members on here but not very active. if you want to attend cruises/meets they usually post them up on ozhonda or wahonda forums.

Comment

What type of happening are you interested in?
      If its track orientated (Barbagallo's and Collie) there are only a couple of tegs that I've seen active; there are three or four eg civics, and a couple of crx's active at the moment. Small numbers but its got better the last year and a half. Mainly super sprint events rather than full race. The AHG track events get some wider support. Getting everyone together is hit and miss. eg30 has a good hold on events if you contact him.

Otherwise ozhonda and wahonda are active on cruises.

Comment

Hey mate, That was me !!
        WA Honda are setting something up for june / july.

Cheers
        Dylan
        DylanR
        2002 Integra TypeR
        Perth,WA

Comment

Haha - I've registered on WA honda, so will keep an eye out there -

Alright Dylan - I'm guessing it was easier for you to find me by the username and plates match

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonZ View Post
            Haha - I've registered on WA honda, so will keep an eye out there -

Alright Dylan - I'm guessing it was easier for you to find me by the username and plates match

Tiny bit easier :P especially when the only photos of my teg are out - dated.....
            DylanR
            2002 Integra TypeR
            Perth,WA

Comment

Working...
            X