TRACK DAY - WINTON - Saturday OCTOBER 11th 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRACK DAY - WINTON - Saturday OCTOBER 11th 2008

With the September Tampered Motorsport Track day being fully booked out, we have booked another date on Saturday October 11th.

Entry Fee: $150 which includes Timing costs.

Spectators are more than welcome, and there is no cost to come and watch. Also you can go for a ride in the cars but you must sign on with a Passenger indemnity first. Due to the amount of passengers at previous events our insurer has put a small levy on passengers of $10. You can just pay this when you sign the forms at the Scruitineering office.

The day will kick off when scruitineering starts at 7:30am. You will need to do your paper work at the scruitineering office before you have your car checked. Please make sure you have removed all loose items from inside the car.

At this stage the day will be limited to 60 places, with 5 groups of 12 cars and entries are accepted in order of receipt. We may extend this to accomodate the interest.

YOU WILL NEED:
    Long sleeve and long pants of non flammable materials i.e. No Nylon
    AASA license which can be bought on the day for $50 (these last for 12 months) or CAMS L2S
    Closed footwear
    Helmet that complies to Australian Standards (has ASA or Snell Sticker)
    Car needs to be in a good condition, no oil leaks, no loose items in the car and battery secure.
    Good condition tyres
    Working seatbelt (give it a pull and make sure it locks)
    All people wishing to attend need to make payment to the specified bank account. When you send your email with your details you will be sent an entry form as well as payment details. You will need to email the following details

Forum Username or Nickname:
    Full Name:
    Email Address:
    Mobile Phone Number:
    Car Make & Model:
    Capacity:
    Previous best time at Winton:
    Forum/Workshop you are a part of:

SO IF YOU ARE WOULD LIKE TO COMPETE EMAIL YOUR DETAILS TO
    adam@tamperedmotorsport.com

Just a reminder that Tampered Motorsport will also be holding track days on the following dates:
    Winton Motor Raceway - 4th November (Melbourne Cup Holiday)
    Winton Motor Raceway - Short Track CHRISTMAS PARTY - 21st December (BBQ Lunch provided)

More details on those two events to follow.

Cheers,

Adam

Last edited by TeMp; 26-09-08, 04:58 PM. Reason: Compliment taken down as Sep track day has been compromised

Comment

So whos going? Im so tempted... will see how september pans out
      sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
        So whos going? Im so tempted... will see how september pans out
        i'll go if you go.. im missing out on the 28th track day

working sat night and wedding sunday night

but yeah hope one of these days you guys are going. i'll definetely go.. already got my helmets and gloves

Comment

i REALLY wanna go, but this would be my first track day so dunno if i wanna go without the other lads!
          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
            i REALLY wanna go, but this would be my first track day so dunno if i wanna go without the other lads!
            THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TRACK DAY TOO.. I pulled out of the 28th, due to a wedding on sunday.. >.<

but so many first timers going on the 28th.. it'll be interesting..

i already purchase racing helmet, and puma racing glove. picked up gloves for $50 bucks and helmet for $70.. ebay obviously.. cheap buy for first timers

Comment

I'm probably going to go again even though I had Sandown the night before
              Convertible Type R

Comment

lol that was quick

I assumed the next track day would be months away

I should get off my ass and get some brake pads and tires.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TAAXED View Post
                  I'm probably going to go again even though I had Sandown the night before
                  You serious Johno?

Comment

actually I cbf going again, Sandown should be fun though, just pray for no rain!
                    Convertible Type R

Comment

Working...
                    X