[SA] Mallala Trackday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
    a new SA member? welcome! write an intro for yourself. we are a tiny group here in SA, not like the eastern states. have you taken your dc2r to mallala at all?
    funkyR's keen to enter (he's got an evo9), i'm still deciding whether to try to enter or just spectate..
    Hey mate, I've been here for a ages but don't post a lot, a mod on ozhonda tho too lol
    It's a VTi-R but I'm keen as to get it on the track, need to do pads and baffled sump first I think, and a helmet & fire extinguisher etc

A few OH guys wanna spectate as well

Comment

current forecast:

Saturday Afternoon/evening shower. Min 6 Max 17
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
      http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

Just found out it's Fathers Day so I won't make it, sorry

Comment

?
          the Mitsu club one is on sunday 7th (fathers day) and will cost u ~ $400.
          the open practice day is on SATURDAY 6th and will cost u ~$110.

hmms. G, r we going?
          "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

btw just looked on the evo site at the entry list for the Sunday event which we're NOT going to..only 2 FF's entered, a ralliart colt and a mirage..considering there are trophy's for 1st and 2nd in each class..those guys are IN WITH A CHANCE! lol.
            ..still its really quite expensive..

Comment

*BUMP*
              so anyone from SA keen to go to mallala THIS SATURDAY 6th September, open practice day?

am i the only one? ...

Comment

..so i guess no one is going.
                oh wells..

the remainder of the practice days this year are as follows:
                Thursday 30th October - Shannons Nationals Practice
                Friday 31st October - Shannons Nationals Practice
                Friday 14th November - Cars only SCCSA (from 10am)

i gotta find out whether these are open to all or only competition cars (shannons nationals) and club cars (sccsa)..

either way im free on both thursday30th and friday31st in october at this stage..

Comment

Week days are unfortunate, I need weekends.

Ferodo DS2500 on the way

Comment

the remainder of the practice days at mallala this year are mainly for competitors involved in the race meets following them. not REALLY open to us unless u hold a cams license and if the shannons nationals competitors arent doing much practice, the officials may let you on..(ie not worth planning to go..)

so its the exotic day, the JB day or nothing, eh gerry? hmms.

Comment

Working...
                    X