No announcement yet.

HSCCV Winton Track Day - November 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did only 3 sessions and beat my PB by 2 Seconds. 1:45.6 > 1:43.6. My third session recorded only 3 laps but I did 6-7 laps, and I believe I went quicker on the laps that werent recorded. I was chasing the Red DC5R Race Car Unreliable Timers

Besides that had a good day. Went home early cos only had 2 hours sleep the night before.

Comment

hey so how many track days have u been to at winton?

Comment

Originally posted by AUDM DC5R View Post
        Unreliable Timers (
        I had the same problem too. They completely missed my first 2 sessions

Comment

Originally posted by weezer View Post
          I had the same problem too. They completely missed my first 2 sessions
          ur starting to sound like vince, blaming the timers

Comment

sounds like him....how did you go phil....you pull some great time bro
            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
            1)ブレーキを踏む
            2)クラッチを切る
            3)シフトダウンしなから、
              アクセルをぶかす
            4)クラッチをつなぐ
            :blah:
            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
              sounds like him....how did you go phil....you pull some great time bro
              car did well compared to the piarc sprint 2 weeks before, doing consistant mid-low 1:44 and some of them were with passangers. I think im capable of a high 1:43 with the current set up., will have to wait till next time.

what car were u in airbox?

Comment

the blue DC5 with mugen kit....manage to get mid 1:47 this time....compare with mid 1:51 last time...big gain.....haha...
                Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                1)ブレーキを踏む
                2)クラッチを切る
                3)シフトダウンしなから、
                  アクセルをぶかす
                4)クラッチをつなぐ
                :blah:
                インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-2™ View Post
                  hey so how many track days have u been to at winton?
                  Sunday was my 2nd time at Winton. Ive done 2 Sandown and 2 Winton track days only.

Im going to Winton on the 11th of December again with Club EXE. I think with my current setup and parts a high 1:42 will be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                    the blue DC5 with mugen kit....manage to get mid 1:47 this time....compare with mid 1:51 last time...big gain.....haha...
                    Yeah I noticed that good work Eddy. Each time you went on track you got faster and faster. I was looking at your times from the morning till I left at 3:30.

Did you beat Mugsee? He was around that pace too. R-DC5 ran 1:45 when I left, did he better that time?? Anyone know?

Comment

man i shouldn't have wasted my time doing joy ride for ppl

Comment

mugsee didn't run anywhere near eddie's time.

I've got some boring shots of your car and I'll post them up over time in the other thread.
                        Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Working...
                        X