15. Stephen [whtdc2] DC-5
    16. Brian [Rkuan] Integra DC5R
    17. Mr anonymous JDM DC2R
    18. Wayne [Wlee2] DC2 Vtit

Spectating/Maybe;
    1. [7] prelude VTiR
    2. Kuok [liquidsound] DC2R / maybe racing

Comment

Eddie, Im thinking about meeting at the same place last time.

Comment

i live in reservoir...am i anywhere near the destination?
        ye....how can i tag alone? thanks for bringing that up wayne lol
        The Spirit of a Spotless Mind
        Echo, S15, and welcome to the big family TT!^^

***Lady of Team Agentz***

Comment

wow reservoir...thats far....

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-2™ View Post
            wow reservoir...thats far....
            Define FAR
            I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

for the ppl who lives around the eastern area...how about we meet in carpark in doncaster PP at 5:30 and leave by 5:45 then we can take bell street to go around....for vicky or the others who wanna to join us to cruise down together....you can meet up on sydney rd Mccas at about 6:15.....we won't miss that.... then we still can get down there on time...coz we need to do a refill b4 winton anywayz....
              List update
              Roll Call;
              Racing
              1. Vel [AUDM DC5R] Integra DC5R
              2. Eddy [air23box] Integra DC5R
              3. William [VTEC_DOHC] Integra DC2R
              4. ? [weezer] ?
              5. ? [spoon] ?
              6. Ben [RDC5] Integra DC5R - Touge Senyou
              7. Adam [RDC2] Integra DC2R - Touge Senyou
              8. Michael[Mugsee] Integra DC5R
              9. Tian [ITR224] JDM S2000 AP1 - Touge Senyou
              10. Vincent [Temp] Integra DC5R
              11. ? [ChargeR] Integra DC5R
              12. Tim [twmwong] Integra DC5R - Touge Senyou
              13. Bjorn 99' WRX - Touge Senyou
              14. Barry 04' Impreza - Touge Senyou
              15. Stephen [whtdc2] DC-5
              16. Brian [Rkuan] Integra DC5R
              17. Mr anonymous JDM DC2R
              18. Wayne [Wlee2] DC2 Vtit
              19. Dickie DC2R

Spectating/Maybe;
              1. [7] prelude VTiR
              2. Kuok [liquidsound] DC2R / maybe racing
              3. Alan DC5R
              4. Vicky [Milk] Echo
              5. David [Ivtec] DC2R
              Last edited by air23box; 13-11-06, 11:53 PM.
              Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
              1)ブレーキを踏む
              2)クラッチを切る
              3)シフトダウンしなから、
                アクセルをぶかす
              4)クラッチをつなぐ
              :blah:
              インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
              人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by vtml View Post
                Define FAR
                FAR = travel long distances from my house, a an area where i don't normally travel to

or u can look up the dictionary http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/far

Comment

FAR = travel long distances from my house, a an area where i don't normally travel to

or u can look up the dictionary http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/far
                  OK then, so you are basing FAR from judging from your house. Reservoir is actually pretty close to the Ring Road and straight to Hume.

Comment

we pretty much have to go past that direction neway.. sort off.. so its NOT FAR its on the way =P..
                    Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
                    some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
                    Originally posted by tinkerbell
                    if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
                    A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
                    Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

man...vtml..does it ever come across to u that i m just having a bit of a joke? sorry if u don't understand it..seems like ur always at me with the things i say this is not the first time...and mind u...i do know milk...so i m just playing around..and yes..to me she lives far...coz i never knew she live that far from me..thats all? gosh....y be so serious man...y the hell am i even explaining myself to u?

anyway...y not drive there too milk? with ur dc2...(^_^)...and i only knew that and it was only from eddy that i know u and wayne are friends..hahaha world is so small
                      Last edited by RDC-2™; 14-11-06, 08:54 AM.

Comment

^ chill man

Im sure Vincent is doing it all in the name of fun as well...

Eddie: y not just meet at the car park we met last time? This way none of us will need to go backwards!

Comment

man...vtml..does it ever come across to u that i m just having a bit of a joke? sorry if u don't understand it..seems like ur always at me with the things i say this is not the first time...and mind u...i do know milk...so i m just playing around..and yes..to me she lives far...coz i never knew she live that far from me..thats all? gosh....y be so serious man...y the hell am i even explaining myself to u?

anyway...y not drive there too milk? with ur dc2...(^_^)...and i only knew that and it was only from eddy that i know u and wayne are friends..hahaha world is so small
                          actually i met her the same night as eddy did =P...

Eddy was the one i met multiple times over different occasions.. for no apparent reason =P... now thats STrange =P...

hey Vin where is this place your talking about? and PP is close to your house... i though..
                          Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
                          some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
                          Originally posted by tinkerbell
                          if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
                          A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
                          Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Basically where the star is there is a fairly large car park. It is basically next to Bulleen Rd which will take us straight to Bell Street.

Comment

I like to have a go at everyone, not just at you. Anyone is more than welcome to have a go at me and I wouldn't mind. I was confused when you said Milk lives FAR, because according to the topic in this thread, I would have thought you meant she lives FAR away from Winton, which applies to everyone except if you live in Benella or surrounding towns.

And how the hell am I supposed to know that you are playing ? There's no emotions / tone of voice on written text.

Comment

awww..i m sooo sorry i mislead u *with a very very sorry voice on my knees begging for forgiveness, looking at u with my watery eyes, bottom lips over the top* never knew u were soooo serious with the things people talk about here, and i'll try my best to learn to use emotions if it helps u to understand

alrite enough of spamming...

hey so how many ppl actually paid already?....we are not the only main group thats going yeah?....
                                Last edited by RDC-2™; 14-11-06, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X