[SYD] Meet Murakami-san - President of J's Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elwood View Post
    LOL at me and Ricky only ones fucking around in 1st photo..
    HAHAHAHHAH!!! ROFL. Nice.

Originally posted by ChargeR
    Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Felix, can you email me the pics? For some reason they aren't showing for me.

Comment

who is Murakami-san i the photos ?

why he not come to melb ?

Comment

Originally posted by dynosaur View Post

He was afraid .

Comment

Originally posted by dynosaur View Post
            who is Murakami-san i the photos ?

He visit Sam because they have business relationship.......I can't see there i a reason he will visit melbourne for no reason......unless there is someone he wanna to meet here....
            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
            1)ブレーキを踏む
            2)クラッチを切る
            3)シフトダウンしなから、
              アクセルをぶかす
            4)クラッチをつなぐ
            :blah:
            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

so whos who in that photo?

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                He visit Sam because they have business relationship.......I can't see there i a reason he will visit melbourne for no reason......unless there is someone he wanna to meet here....
                actually he came here to visit me. JDM Concept is the official distibutor for J's Racing

i visited their HQ last december in osaka and one of the thing he wanted is to understand Australia market better (big land with small population)

We are Sam's major sponsor for the dc5 project. I managed to rope in Work Japan as well (we are the official distributor for work wheels in australia too) in this project.

We actually plan to visit melbourne but we have last minute change of plan. But maybe sometimes in the future.

JDM Concept Pty Ltd (ABN 43 120 929 713)

Westpac Bank of Australia
                A/C Name: JDM Concept
                A/C BSB: 032157
                A/C NO: 199691

sales[at]jdmconcept.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by JDM Concept View Post
                  actually he came here to visit me. JDM Concept is the official distibutor for J's Racing
                  That's right. Thanks for elaborating Leo. Murakami-san was here for so much more than just to meet with me and see the car. It was just good that we were able to do that.

I was fortunate enough to met Murakami-san and show him the car as well. When I go to Japan next year I'll be making the trip to Osaka to meet him. A very funny and friendly man.

I'd just like to say also, that Leo has been a great supporter of the project from day one. None of what we have done, or plan to do in the future would've been achievable without his support.
                  Last edited by m0nty; 06-07-08, 12:23 PM.

Comment

I have also helped along the way in providing Sam the encouragement he needs to actually want to spend the time and money on a DC5..

<3

Comment

Getting over this rant

Comment

Accept me as your no. 1 ballbreaker..

Comment

Working...
                        X