Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SYD] Meet Murakami-san - President of J's Racing

My fellow ClubITR'ers,

As some of you may already know, Murakami-san, the president of J's Racing is in Sydney at the moment and we have organised a date for you to meet the man responsible for some of the craziest tuned Hondas in Japan.

If you'd like to rub shoulders with Murakami-san and talk about all things J's Racing and Honda tuning, this Monday 23rd of June we'll be at Hooters Restaurant, Rosehill at 6:30pm.

Bring your car and camera for a great afternoon with one of the greatest tuners we know. Come and speak to Murakami-san not just about J's Racing but about all things Honda.

We'll see you there.
    Last edited by m0nty; 22-06-08, 11:46 AM.

ClubITR reprezent!
    ... retired/

Comment

Monday at 4pm? What time is he going to be there til?
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

That depends on the turn out. It's not going to be a 15 minute dash, but I understand alot of people will have work commitments.

Comment

*prepares the "I HATE Js Racing Banners" to bring*

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

*Sharpens busted J's tie rod*

Just kidding.

Hope you guys get a good turnout, and I hope he brought some parts for your car in his luggage m0nty .

Comment

hehe, i thought it was the designer Murakami, the one that does the cherry blossoms for Louis Vuitton
              anyone know what bus to take from the City to Rosehill?
              Last edited by tofu; 20-06-08, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Murakami-san is very easy going and humble guy and will be happy to answer any question if you have as best as he can in english. Not just about js racing product but honda in general.

If you are a honda enthusiast, feel free to come. there is no need to feel embarrased about your car. i think he would value feedback from you guys if you have any...

JDM Concept Pty Ltd (ABN 43 120 929 713)

Westpac Bank of Australia
                A/C Name: JDM Concept
                A/C BSB: 032157
                A/C NO: 199691

sales[at]jdmconcept.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by JDM Concept View Post
                  Murakami-san is very easy going and humble guy and will be happy to answer any question if you have as best as he can in english. Not just about js racing product but honda in general.

If you are a honda enthusiast, feel free to come. there is no need to feel embarrased about your car. i think he would value feedback from you guys if you have any...
                  Absolutely. The time we spent on Thursday night was great. He has an amazing eye for cars in general. The tips that he gave me about aesthetics for the car were so simple in hindsight but will be great for impact.

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                    hehe, i thought it was the designer Murakami, the one that does the cherry blossoms for Louis Vuitton
                    anyone know what bus to take from the City to Rosehill?
                    mmm best to either catch a train to Rosehill or Parra and take a bus from there.

Comment

quick interesting info i found about j's

their biggest rival is not amuse. it is mugen.

his favourite car euro r cl7. versatile. good for touge, time attack

j's s2000 just beat rx7 re-amemiya in touge battle recently to be hot version dvd touge winner. s2000 is meant for touge duty

j's fit is meant for time attack and produce 330hp. apparently a gtr cant catch up with the fit. (i dont know which model gtr though)

j's fit uses k20 head and k24 block.

Comment

i'll be there!
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

dinner at hooter is cool. im sure he will be more than happy to have dinner 6:30pm with you guys and chit chat!

Comment

I received an angry phone call from a J's enthusiast who gave me an ultimatum - so ill be there!

Comment

I wish I live in sydney now.....dame......you guys have fun.....
                              Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                              1)ブレーキを踏む
                              2)クラッチを切る
                              3)シフトダウンしなから、
                                アクセルをぶかす
                              4)クラッチをつなぐ
                              :blah:
                              インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                              人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Working...
                              X