[SYD] Ian Luff Driver Training- 6th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chi View Post
    Is tehre an account name for the DD details Dave?
    not that i am aware of,

but in DD - it never matters... you could put any "account name" in and it still works...
    ... retired/

Comment

i shall call up next week when i put a form in to get work off!

and dave reply my pm's! LOL you never reply no love

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
        i shall call up next week when i put a form in to get work off!

and dave reply my pm's! LOL you never reply no love
        good work trev, i told her a few guys woudl have to be askign for work off and she fully understood...

als o the answer to your two PM questions:

this event is coming up, i am going to do a August cruise...

and my teg is dormant whilst i get my left leg back into HD clutch mode...

i *might* drive my car this weekend, but still dont feel 100% ready...
        ... retired/

Comment

ill be calling on friday...

are there any spots left? my friend might be interested.

Comment

mate is out, but im pending
            gotta speak to my boss 2moz

Comment

Dave can you confirm the date and update the first post please. I can't find the exact date in the thread!

Comment

updated!

call and pay! "first in, best dressed"!!!
                Last edited by tinkerbell; 26-06-08, 09:17 AM.
                ... retired/

Comment

im in 100%
                  just gotta pay

Comment

Paid

Comment

what does this kind of a day cover?
                      what excersizes will be performed in order to teach what skills?

is it on the skidpan or around the circuit?
                      Originally posted by tinkerbell
                      if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

around oran park i believe

Comment

Originally posted by prusso View Post
                          around oran park i believe
                          It's the skid pan and strip only. Only stage 3 uses OP circuit. It is tied in with a track day and OLT if you choose to go down that path. That day does cost $375 though.

Ilan, this day covers basic car control on wet roads and physics of cars under weight changes. I learnt quite a fair bit and they pointed out some not so good habits I had. Worth the money and a good lead in for the 2nd and 3rd days. At the end of it all you might as well go for the OLT. There's a complete track day featured on the 3rd stage and the OLT is automaticaly logged with CAMS if you choose to proceed.

After that take a physical with ECG and blood test ($120-150) and pay $390 for your PC licence, spend a day with stewards at an event and you have your provisional circuit licence.

OMG I just realized how expensive it all is. Just to get my PC licence cost $1,430.

Comment

thanks sam!

i have done one of these days then. quite fun and informative.
                            Originally posted by tinkerbell
                            if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

Guys these courses are worth it, they are great!!

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                              It's the skid pan and strip only. Only stage 3 uses OP circuit. It is tied in with a track day and OLT if you choose to go down that path. That day does cost $375 though.

Ilan, this day covers basic car control on wet roads and physics of cars under weight changes. I learnt quite a fair bit and they pointed out some not so good habits I had. Worth the money and a good lead in for the 2nd and 3rd days. At the end of it all you might as well go for the OLT. There's a complete track day featured on the 3rd stage and the OLT is automaticaly logged with CAMS if you choose to proceed.

After that take a physical with ECG and blood test ($120-150) and pay $390 for your PC licence, spend a day with stewards at an event and you have your provisional circuit licence.

OMG I just realized how expensive it all is. Just to get my PC licence cost $1,430.
                              have you got many sign off's yet ? iv only got one so far
                              RWD + Boost =

Comment

Originally posted by SHIFTY View Post
                                Guys these courses are worth it, they are great!!

have you got many sign off's yet ? iv only got one so far
                                Nope, no car to use.

Comment

Working...
                                X