• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w00t!

thanks!
    ... retired/

Comment

now, i dont want to organise the course 2.

can someone please volunteer to do it?
      ... retired/

Comment

Im going to skip stage 2 - ive heard its not that great.

Stage 3 is where its at!

Comment

how many of you are interested in stage2, ill try and organise it

Comment

Originally posted by prusso View Post
            how many of you are interested in stage2, ill try and organise it
            yep. for sure!
            ... retired/

Comment

Yup, I'm in. Oct 25th
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

here you go guys
                let me no if you want unedited full sized photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30337869@N03/
                nice pics for p&s ! maybe i should get a cheap one and carry it around!

wheres HOWIE! his got the VIDEOS! same as you manny! upload your stuff

Comment

i dont think we will all be able to fit into the that day, its a saturday
                  they did mention if we get enough - 20 or so, we can organise an exclusive day where we have a stage 2.5 with more driving etc

Comment

Ya give them a call ASAP see what we need, min numbers etc. and price.

Then we can go and ask everyone who has done Stage 1 if they are keen

Comment

they did mention if we get enough - 20 or so, we can organise an exclusive day where we have a stage 2.5 with more driving etc
                      yes, yes!

this is what i would like someone to volunteer to try to get organised...
                      ... retired/

Comment

So, curious, what was covered and what benefit did you all get out of it?

I'm just finding it hard to justify forking out the money for this when it can be used on a track/open day with more practice and testing.
                        MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
                          nice pics for p&s ! maybe i should get a cheap one and carry it around!

wheres HOWIE! his got the VIDEOS! same as you manny! upload your stuff
                          I was only using Howie's camera to shoot his car, I don't have anything...
                          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Originally posted by e240 View Post
                            So, curious, what was covered and what benefit did you all get out of it?

I'm just finding it hard to justify forking out the money for this when it can be used on a track/open day with more practice and testing.
                            The stage 1 Luff course was about driving the road, not about driving on the race circuit.

Two completely different places, so two completely separate sets of concepts and strategies...
                            Last edited by tinkerbell; 09-09-08, 04:43 PM.
                            ... retired/

Comment

the tutors were race car drivers and all kept stressing the fact that as much as they drive on the track its a totally different ballgame on the road
                              i personally learnt alot more than my aami advanced driving course and if i had of been before i would have been able to deal with an incident i had in my previous car
                              ill call up tomorrow but i need a rough idea of numbers and roughly when you guys will be available to go, during week, weekend, end of year?

Comment

here you go guys
                                let me no if you want unedited full sized photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30337869@N03/
                                Heyy! Thanks for the pics. They are AWESOME!

Stupid rain I wanted to try and take some rdecent rolling shots.
                                David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
                                '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
                                '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Working...
                                X