Round 4 NSW CAMS Supersprint 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Monty, Thanks

We are looking into Superlap as well - Are you planning on running? Our only issue is that we're only eligible for the open class (Woo Hooo Sub 1:20s anyone?) where the cost is pretty substantial - it wasn't something that we had initially budgeted for.
    MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by e240 View Post
      Hi Monty, Thanks

We are looking into Superlap as well - Are you planning on running? Our only issue is that we're only eligible for the open class (Woo Hooo Sub 1:20s anyone?) where the cost is pretty substantial - it wasn't something that we had initially budgeted for.
      Well I'm glad you mentioned that. It was the same concern I had. I know that this year they only have one event but next year I'd like to see different classes if numbers are increased. We won't make it for the event this year.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
        Well I'm glad you mentioned that. It was the same concern I had. I know that this year they only have one event but next year I'd like to see different classes if numbers are increased. We won't make it for the event this year.
        Hassle Ian & Nathan @ HiOctane,
        If enough people get in their ear, they'll sort the classes out for the next one.
        (Not much point going in Super heavy weight class when you're a welterweight)
        TODA Performance Australia Pty Ltd
        TODA Racing - TODA Power - FIGHTEX
        Official Australian Distributors
        Engine Building / Dyno tuning / Licenced Mechanical Workshop

Email: toda@todaracing.com.au

M-Factory - HALTECH - Hondata - EXEDY - WORK - Supertech - Crower

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
          Well done Leo. Great work.

I'm heading out to Superlap on July 25th. You keen on taking a look? I like the format they've proposed and would like to see other Hondas there as we may be punching out of our weight division with FDs and R34s according to their site.

Dogged the OH track day.

= fail.

Comment

Great times and good work to Toda Au and Leo.

Keep it up.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
            Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Nice work Leo!

I spun out at the exact same spot as you hehe and also a big spin on my last wet lap on turn one in 4th gear vtak ><

I quite like Oran Park GP, was my first time there. Too bad i only had 1 dry session though.

Comment

I hate Oran Park GP.. :-p

Comment

Don't like the walls much? =p

Comment

I can dig the walls....Dunno...just something about the GP park of the circuit...
                    Lets put it this way, The south circuit is like a nice park with green grass and flowers, but head into the GP (north) its like a field of dead trees where drifters in S15s come out in the dead of the night...

Comment

Oooh... Haunted eh?
                      TODA Performance Australia Pty Ltd
                      TODA Racing - TODA Power - FIGHTEX
                      Official Australian Distributors
                      Engine Building / Dyno tuning / Licenced Mechanical Workshop

Email: toda@todaracing.com.au

M-Factory - HALTECH - Hondata - EXEDY - WORK - Supertech - Crower

Comment

Working...
                      X