• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by air23box View Post
    btw...anyone up for a drink 2nite?
    I am already drinking.

Comment

wow i feel special

im in melbourne!!! its so cold atm but its ok cos heater is ftw... so yeah i can come out tonight eddy/wayne if u guys still want to meet however not too late cos im SO sleepy! jing will kill me hehehehe gimme a call cos im not staying online for long just gotta finish off some work
      <3j

Comment

Port Melbourne or Docklands?
        Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Mugsee has decided that dinner will be at Campari tonight. Details are listed below:

http://www.campari.melbourneaustralia.com.au/

Campari
          2 Waterfront Place
          Port Melbourne, VIC
          Time: 6:45pm

I believe there is ample paid parking around the area but just to make sure, please arrive a bit earlier if possible.

If anybody else has an entertainment guide book, please bring it along because there is a 25% off the total bill voucher inside.

Oh, and lastly the booking is for 10 people (EK4R included, along with the initial 9 people on the front of this thread) under the name "Lay". See you folks then.
          Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
            Mugsee has decided that dinner will be at Campari tonight. Details are listed below:

http://www.campari.melbourneaustralia.com.au/

Campari
            2 Waterfront Place
            Port Melbourne, VIC
            Time: 6:45pm

I believe there is ample paid parking around the area but just to make sure, please arrive a bit earlier if possible.

If anybody else has an entertainment guide book, please bring it along because there is a 25% off the total bill voucher inside.

Oh, and lastly the booking is for 10 people (EK4R included, along with the initial 9 people on the front of this thread) under the name "Lay". See you folks then.
            r u 4 real? ley will be coming but lay wont -_- ahem mr see u r in big trouble! c u all tonight
            <3j

Comment

sorry couldnt make it tonight had last minute work in the city. On my wat back i think i saw mugsee in his red dc5 along elgar rd fwy entrace bridge around 11pm ?? i was on the opposite side
              19,000 rpm still going

Comment

BUMP

i am coming down again next week if u guys want to catch up for dinner. at the moment i can do mon 25th night or tue 26th night. let me know if u guys r free for dinner + whatever after.
                <3j

Comment

Originally posted by ley View Post
                  BUMP

i am coming down again next week if u guys want to catch up for dinner. at the moment i can do mon 25th night or tue 26th night. let me know if u guys r free for dinner + whatever after.
                  I am keen to catch up for dinner and drinks. Too bad you can't make it to meet the Mystery Guest on Sunday.

NEW THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                    I am keen to catch up for dinner and drinks. Too bad you can't make it to meet the Mystery Guest on Sunday.

NEW THREAD
                    i already know who it is which isnt much of a mystery and would probably interact with enough already in sydney
                    <3j

Comment

Working...
                    X