No announcement yet.

[VIC] Ley LeY! LEY! LAAAY! dinner/drinks thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is marks pizza the new favourite food? Isn't it just pizza? How can it be that special?

Anyways, weather looks good for Wednesday - anyone keen on the idea of Williamstown? Should be good for a short drive and ice cream :P
    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Boo for Mark's Place . Out of all the nice food in Melbourne you are going to take Lay to a generic shitty Italian place? Bleh.

Comment

whats good to eat in williamstown?
        Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
        some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
        Originally posted by tinkerbell
        if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
        A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
        Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by Wlee2 View Post
          whats good to eat in williamstown?
          clams

Comment

Originally posted by tRipitaka View Post
            clams
            Bearded?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
              Bearded?
              no thank u

so are we going to rock out ?

Comment

so whats the plan? btw.....are we up for a drink or sth tonite too?
                Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                1)ブレーキを踏む
                2)クラッチを切る
                3)シフトダウンしなから、
                  アクセルをぶかす
                4)クラッチをつなぐ
                :blah:
                インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

what are we rocking out with?

You guys fine with Williamstown? I think you need to pay for parking which might be a couple of bucks.

Alternatively, we can just go back to the East side and head to the old faithful. Thoughts?
                  Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                    How is marks pizza the new favourite food? Isn't it just pizza? How can it be that special?

Anyways, weather looks good for Wednesday - anyone keen on the idea of Williamstown? Should be good for a short drive and ice cream :P
                    can you recomend a place that will meet all requirements of parking, food, and not to mention someone has to pick up ley and send her home after as well.

and neway people talked up marks earlier on so i just assumed thats what they wanted
                    Memorable quotes

Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                      what are we rocking out with?

You guys fine with Williamstown? I think you need to pay for parking which might be a couple of bucks.

Alternatively, we can just go back to the East side and head to the old faithful. Thoughts?
                      wtf old faithful isent that just more boring than taking her somewhere which is not in Boxhill... or glenny which is just common foods neway?
                      Memorable quotes

Comment

Originally posted by Wlee2 View Post
                        wtf old faithful isent that just more boring than taking her somewhere which is not in Boxhill... or glenny which is just common foods neway?
                        Maybe not for her cause she hasn't been to that side of town before. And unless people are looking to spend $30+, most of whatever I'm going to suggest will be common food.

Don't worry about transport for Lay, I will sort that out.

Comment

ehh ill just leave it to you to decide then..

the next place i was going to sugest was TGIF.. but i relised she gone there already.. and new wesfield shopping town
                          Memorable quotes

Comment

any cruise happening? cruise somewhere with a view and eat? if so im down

I have no idea where williamstown is, but if its a good drive il come.
                            19,000 rpm still going

Comment

safeways carpark chapel! saw a dc2r there the other night but he just drove through
                              DCIIR

Comment

btw...anyone up for a drink 2nite?
                                Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                                1)ブレーキを踏む
                                2)クラッチを切る
                                3)シフトダウンしなから、
                                  アクセルをぶかす
                                4)クラッチをつなぐ
                                :blah:
                                インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                                人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Working...
                                X