Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kookie View Post
    yeah Wayne will get you back to Sydney with his navigation skills
    welll according to last stats.. even with the wrong address i still found leys apartment before you =P
    Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
    some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
    Originally posted by tinkerbell
    if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
    A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
    Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

ouch... fair call.

Comment

is lay a celebrity now? lol

Comment

ray u r not allowed to call me lay lol
          <3j

Comment

Hi Lay
            Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

lols @ lay!

Comment

so slack lol
                <3j

Comment

heya.. its monday..

which meens Ley will be ariving 2morrow morning.

the deal is we going to plan something for Wednesday night. (sorry those that cant make it Wednesday but ley leaves Thursday night i think)

neway the current plan (which could change)

is for Ley to either PT it back to the suburbs where either one of the melb boys will pick her up from the station for some local suburb food =P prolly glen waverly or Boxhill

then quite possibly after dinner and deserts someone will take her back to the appartment or we can all cruise down depending on how cruisey you all feel lol (what a waste of fuel lol)

alot of people been saying Marks pizza place.. lol are you all serious lol..?

neway thats the agenda for the moment.. i just dont wanna eat in the city where parking is bad and i seriously think the food taste worse there =P..^_^
                  Memorable quotes

Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

hey integra fuel consumption isnt that bad ok LOL

yeah im flying back on thur night n tue i got another dinner so yes wed la

im fine with whatever but i need u guys to let me know where to go... which line n what train/tram/thing i take so someone call or text me that night if nothing is decided by tonight as im flying out tmr morning

thanks heaps for organising this see u all soon i need to pack! if u guys need anything from sydney PLS let me know asap... nothing too heavy like coilovers or rims ok... lol
                    <3j

Comment

See you all soon
                      Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Originally posted by Q_ball View Post
                        See you all soon
                        Are you for serial? I am anxious to meet this legendary Q ball that I have heard so much about .

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                          Are you for serial? I am anxious to meet this legendary Q ball that I have heard so much about .
                          me too....Iv only seen a clip of him dancing in wang's room
                          Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
                          "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
                          sigpic
                          itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
                          send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

So anyways, has anything been decided yet?

Since theres only 9 of us, I was wondering if it'd be worth having dinner at lets say 6:30ish in the city?
                            Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                              So anyways, has anything been decided yet?

Since theres only 9 of us, I was wondering if it'd be worth having dinner at lets say 6:30ish in the city?
                              theres a marks place in the city on swanston street.. its right across my work.. and parking is ample! mostly road side.. what u guys think?

i can book it from here then Ley wont have to goto far to try our new "favorite" food =P
                              Memorable quotes

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                                Sounds good to me sxc

Comment

Working...
                                X