WINTON TRACK DAY - Saturday June 21, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WINTON TRACK DAY - Saturday June 21, 2008

Tampered Motorsport have once again booked the facility at Winton Motor Raceway to bring you yet another of our extremely fun track days!

Entry Fee: $150 which includes Timing costs.

Spectators are more than welcome, and there is no cost to come and watch. Also you can go for a ride in the cars but you must sign on with a Passenger indemnity first. Due to the amount of passengers at previous events our insurer has put a small levy on passengers of $10. You can just pay this when you sign the forms at the Scruitineering office.

The day will kick off when scruitineering starts at 7:30am. You will need to do your paper work at the scruitineering office before you have your car checked. Please make sure you have removed all loose items from inside the car.

The day is limited to 60 places, with 5 groups of 12 cars and entries are accepted in order of receipt.

YOU WILL NEED:
    Long sleeve and long pants of non flammable materials i.e. No Nylon
    AASA license which can be bought on the day for $50 (these last for 12 months) or CAMS L2S
    Closed footwear
    Helmet that complies to Australian Standards (has ASA or Snell Sticker)
    Car needs to be in a good condition, no oil leaks, no loose items in the car and battery secure.
    Good condition tyres
    Working seatbelt (give it a pull and make sure it locks)
    All people wishing to attend need to make payment to the specified bank account. When you send your email with your details you will be sent an entry form as well as payment details. You will need to email the following details

Forum Username or Nickname:
    Full Name:
    Email Address:
    Mobile Phone Number:
    Car Make & Model:
    Capacity:
    Previous best time at Winton:
    Forum:

SO IF YOU ARE WOULD LIKE TO COMPETE EMAIL YOUR DETAILS TO
    adam@tamperedmotorsport.com

Just a reminder that Tampered Motorsport now stocks a range of race gear, Helmets, Harnesses, Window Nets, Race Suits, Gloves, Boots, Seats and all kinds of motor racing products. If anyone is interested please let me know and I would be happy to supply you with a quote. More information on these products are available at www.tamperedmotorsport.com

Cheers,

Adam

Still some spots available if anyone is interested

Comment

A whole big pile of clubITR kids are heading up for this. Even the legendary wlee2 is going to come out of retirement and unleash on the track.

Attendees:
      ChargeR
      Wlee2
      mugsee (not tracking because he is weaksauce )
      Shez
      itr224
      TeMp (possibly)

Comment

wicked buoysss!!!

mugsee = soft
        ... retired/

Comment

Come on Mugsee, I will open up an extra spot for you!! I need a challenge with the timing! lol

Comment

I'd love to come but the car is currently up on jackstands whilst the rims and tyres are lent out to itr224 to do his thing.... and I'm soft :P

Btw, I'll be passing the laptimer onto ChargeR so we'll still be keeping an eye on the times

(For those who are unaware and don't keep up to date with the latest at Winton, lap timing transponders are missing in action and Adam (BigDaddy) has resorted to his lightning quick response to time us with his bare hands. So far, I haven't heard him miss a lap (so long as your number is clearly visible on your car; and even then, for some of us even if our numbers have fallen off the cars!) and his accuracy has been down to 0.05seconds at worse, which is totally acceptable IMO. Well done Adam!)
            Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
              A whole big pile of clubITR kids are heading up for this. Even the legendary wlee2 is going to come out of retirement and unleash on the track.
              hardly legendary..

infamous sounds more like it =P
              Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
              some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
              Originally posted by tinkerbell
              if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
              A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
              Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Yay I can't believe I'm finally going on track! So excited...2 more days.
                vtec addict

Comment

too bad I can't make it on the day...have fun guys....
                  Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                  1)ブレーキを踏む
                  2)クラッチを切る
                  3)シフトダウンしなから、
                    アクセルをぶかす
                  4)クラッチをつなぐ
                  :blah:
                  インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                  人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

did anyone get pictures?
                    Convertible Type R

Comment

had the scare of my life....hahaha

mugsee took a lotta photos....
                      † BLKSTN™

Comment

Here are some of the photos that I took. More can be found here: http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/m...th%20Tampered/

Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Working...
                        X