[SA] clubITR with 'morphineaddicts' track day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SA] clubITR with 'morphineaddicts' track day

clubITR SA members in association with 'morphineaddicts' have organised a track day at Mallala Motorsport Park for the 2nd of November '06.
    This is a John Bowe high performance driver training day and includes free practice, timed laps and tuition by driving instructors..
    ..should be a great day.

contact myself or FunkyR for details
    "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

I think I shall venture out and photograph the event again

what ya reckon
    www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

that would b great. i'd love to get some out-of-car video too..if u could manage. i could lend u my videocamera ..

Comment

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
        that would b great. i'd love to get some out-of-car video too..if u could manage. i could lend u my videocamera ..
        USE THE MANFRITTO!!! am i able to come down and just used the Free practice so i dont have to pay???

Comment

I can bring mine along since I wont be doing incar footage lol
          www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

being the cheap bastard i am i'll want to borrow your camera mount..

spoon: its not possible to just come and do free practice.. the "free" bit refers to being able to do what you want without having an instructor with you in the car.. access to the track is all or nothing whole day affair.

Comment

by out-of-car i meant steve standing on the side of the track and videoing us going past..then i can cut those scenes and mix them with in-car footage to create our very own BMi-style dvd..yay. (more exciting and better to watch than just in-car footage the whole time).

Comment

if I had a cheap spare vidcam that I didnt really care about I'd be up for some "out of car" mount video

I've already had it proved to me that the mounts are easily upto the challenge.
                www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

steve, can my g/f come along as an assistant photographer/video operator?

update: we have about 24 entrants, most confirmed, so its looking pretty full at this stage..nice variety of cars too.

Comment

lol if she likes

she can carry my heavy ass camera bag around all day for me hahaha

whats the list of cars this time around?
                    www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

goddamn it. If only it was a week later. Im on leave from the 6th

Comment

list of cars goes something like this:

Toyota Supra RZ x3
                        Toyota Supra SZ
                        Nissan 350Z Z33 x2
                        Mazda RX7 FC
                        Mazda RX7 FC (300kW@wheels+)
                        Alfa Romeo 1750GT (classic adelaide rally prepped)
                        Porsche 911 carrera (classic adelaide rally prepped)
                        Porsche 911 carrera cabriolet
                        Porsche Boxster S
                        BMW M3 CS
                        Triumph TR7 x2
                        Nissan Skyline R34
                        Nissan Silvia S15 x2
                        Subaru WRX STi GDB
                        Subaru WRX GC8 x2
                        Honda S2000
                        Honda Integra Type-R (DC2) x2
                        Honda Integra VTiR (DC2)

weezer, c'mon man just bump your leave 1 week forwards..i need some support vs these tarbo boys! (particularly my friend's 300kW@wheels FC, and one of the WRX's..i think they'll b a real challenge..)

Comment

dunno man I think you'll still have the edge on them

if not... I'll kick your ass infront of your gf haha
                          www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

new fancy pants headers, mugen ecu maybe taking a very large shit beforehond.. i reckon szy will still kick some major @ss!

man i want to see what your car makes on the dyno szy.. try to change shifts or something!

if your car makes appreciably more than mine it might be what i need to push me into modifying mine!

Comment

hehehe yeah modify it... buy my aftermarket rims for track work hahaha
                              www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

Working...
                              X