[REFL] [VIC] Winton Track Day - 17/02/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REFL] [VIC] Winton Track Day - 17/02/2008

Well, here we are at work today and boy am I pooped! My brain isn't working properly so I'll keep this short and sweet:

Lap times and results can be found here: http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/re...17/02/2008.WIN

Congratulations to those who set new PB's and for everyone here for being able to drive their cars home in once piece.

Thanks to Eddie for organising accomodation for everyone and others around for helping each other in and around the pits.

Huge thank you to Andrew (RX8 Club Events Co-ordinator) for organising the day. I think I can speak on behalf of everyone who went by saying we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Also, sorry to hear that you weren't able to pull through enough numbers - maybe theres a chance for future collaboration with CITR members and future track days...?

Great seeing the Sydney kids down here again - looking forward to Melbourne's trip up North to you guys.

I didn't manage to take any photos this time around, however for those that did, spam away
    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Wow you posted an awesome time Eddy!!

Weren't you doing like 1.43s last time?

Comment

GO EDDY! lol and thanks for the cake! daz's piece is still in the cabin
      <3j

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
        Wow you posted an awesome time Eddy!!

Weren't you doing like 1.43s last time?
        I did 1:44.7 last time...so thats a 4 sec gain.....I was suprise too.....

Originally posted by ley View Post
        GO EDDY! lol and thanks for the cake! daz's piece is still in the cabin
        Dun you know I ate half of it b4 we left?

Also thx for Andrew for organising such a great day......We all have lots of fun and make home in 1 piece......congrats for everyone (include myself) for the PB....Can't wait to see some pic of the day.......

We are waiting Jing........
        Last edited by air23box; 18-02-08, 10:32 AM.
        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
        1)ブレーキを踏む
        2)クラッチを切る
        3)シフトダウンしなから、
          アクセルをぶかす
        4)クラッチをつなぐ
        :blah:
        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Was a good day!

N congrates to eddy pulling that huge time!

Was meant to bring up some comment but I can't for the sake of me remember it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
            I did 1:44.7 last time...so thats a 4 sec gain.....I was suprise too.....
            Good work man!

Comment

i had some pics taken, i think mainly of my ugly nugget tho. I'll have to have a look thru them, and see if there are any good pics to post.

btw, howcome the natsoft times, hardly shows any dc5 timing? did you guys have ur own timing devices?

Comment

Awesome day. Thanks to Eddy for organising the accommodation and Andrew for organising a tops day .

Congrats to all on their pbs too.

I will look through my photos when I get home and post them up .
                Last edited by ChargeR; 18-02-08, 04:10 PM. Reason: Poor grammar makes Charger a sad panda.

Comment

pics will be up soon

Comment

Originally posted by [7] View Post
                    i had some pics taken, i think mainly of my ugly nugget tho. I'll have to have a look thru them, and see if there are any good pics to post.

btw, howcome the natsoft times, hardly shows any dc5 timing? did you guys have ur own timing devices?
                    Yeah we did.

Comment

pics up tonight if im not dead tired with horrible memories of naked boys -_- *scarred.....
                      <3j

Comment

its acturally naked Emo brothers.......*runs......
                        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                        1)ブレーキを踏む
                        2)クラッチを切る
                        3)シフトダウンしなから、
                          アクセルをぶかす
                        4)クラッチをつなぐ
                        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

IIRC, daz the teletubbie was also naked so its emo brothers and a teletubbie

not to mention mugsee at winton stripping too.....
                          <3j

Comment

lucky you didn't spot me naked.....lol....
                            BTW....where is the pic jing.....can't wait to see ur shots.....
                            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                            1)ブレーキを踏む
                            2)クラッチを切る
                            3)シフトダウンしなから、
                              アクセルをぶかす
                            4)クラッチをつなぐ

Comment

great time Eddie, so all my parts you bought from me worth it??

Comment

Working...
                              X