Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come it take so long Sheryl? isn't everything in place and waiting for the work to be done?
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

yeah took it to the panel beaters on sat...they said it'll take a couple of weeks. I got a hire car though..its an awesome old barina bomb...with exhaust whoaa.. haha so embarrassing but hey at least i have something to thrash around and practise my heel & toe in the mean time hehe
      vtec addict

Comment

rxeight i sent you 2 pm, no reply yet. please check your box when you get a chance ta.
        19,000 rpm still going

Comment

Sorry guys. New job and I dont get to check forums during the day anymore waaa. Anyway, PMs replied and list updated.

Shez, sorry to hear about your car If its ready in time let me know. I am sure we can fit you in...god I love a woman who can drive

Did I miss anyone ?

Cheers

Andrew

Mazda RX8 Owners Club of Victoria - Events Co-Ordinator | Winton: 1:42.86 | Sandown: 1:32.42 | Broadford: 1:10.45 | Wakefield: 1:15.94

Comment

yeah...young steven too andrew....
            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
            1)ブレーキを踏む
            2)クラッチを切る
            3)シフトダウンしなから、
              アクセルをぶかす
            4)クラッチをつなぐ
            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

i can confirm by this weekend if i m down for track...if i get my mod in time...then i'll def come

Comment

andrew...can u add
                RDC5 (DC5R)
                ilusi (DC5R)
                as well.....I will get them to fill out the form and pay you soon...
                Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                1)ブレーキを踏む
                2)クラッチを切る
                3)シフトダウンしなから、
                  アクセルをぶかす
                4)クラッチをつなぐ

Comment

Guys, I am not seeing many payments. Get your payments in ASAP. 2 weeks to go and we have barely hit the halfway mark with payments. DOnt make me grow more grey hairs!

Mazda RX8 Owners Club of Victoria - Events Co-Ordinator | Winton: 1:42.86 | Sandown: 1:32.42 | Broadford: 1:10.45 | Wakefield: 1:15.94

Comment

haha.......I feel ur pain andrew......I will help you to spread the words......
                    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                    1)ブレーキを踏む
                    2)クラッチを切る
                    3)シフトダウンしなから、
                      アクセルをぶかす
                    4)クラッチをつなぐ

Comment

rxeght, if i go, ill need 3-5 spots most likely, is there enough spaces still?

Comment

freakie, if you pay up fast and everyone will abide by the rules then they are yours.

List updated.

Comment

Andrew bro ,please take off JKDC5R name from the list..Need work, thx

Comment

Ok guys....its getting close.....so anyone who haven't pay and summit the forms pls do so within this week......some of us plan to head up the nite b4 so we can have plenty of sleep......for the ppl who wanna to join us pls let me know.....so we can organise some accommodation together......
                            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                            1)ブレーキを踏む
                            2)クラッチを切る
                            3)シフトダウンしなから、
                              アクセルをぶかす
                            4)クラッチをつなぐ

Comment

OK list updated again. Still waiting...

Comment

my car wont be able to make it, my tuner and 2 other guys are still deciding to go or not.

Is everyone on stock tyres there or slicks? they are all pretty much stock and first timers!

also, re cams license, if they already have one, do they just bring that to the event?

Comment

Working...
                                X