This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] Winton Trackday 18 NOV

Here we go....summit the form in early or they will cancel again....
    http://www.hsccv.org.au/
    1. The meeting shall be held under the National Competition Rules (NCR) of the Australian Auto Sport Alliance Inc. (AASA), the Speed Event and Non-Speed Event Standing Regulations, these supplementary regulations and any further regulations if issued.
    2. The AASA Permit Number is TBA
    3. This will be a Multi-Club trackday and driver training day, promoted by the Honda Sports Car Club of Victoria Inc. to be held at Winton Motor Raceway on Sunday 18th November 2007, open to members of all car clubs.
    4. The officials of the event are:
    i. Clerk of Course Bill Yelland
    ii. Secretary Peter Rogers 0438 900 900
    Safety Officers Richard Colyer
    Dan Price
    5. Entries open on 1/06/07 and close on 18/11/07 at 9.30am. The field will be limited to 60 entries. Entries will be accepted in order of receipt. The entry fee for drivers will be $160 (HSCCV members) or $180 (non HSCCV members) received before 08/11/07 and $200.00 for all entries received thereafter. Passengers are permitted attracting a $20 fee. The promoters reserve the right to refuse any entry, in accordance with the NCR’s and to cancel the event if insufficient entries are received.
    6. Scrutineering will commence at 8.15 am and finish at 9.30am. A compulsory driver’s briefing that must be attended by all drivers will then take place after which track sessions will commence. The event will consist of 15 minute sessions.
    7. Drivers must present their current Car Club Membership card and AASA competition licence or equivalent standard competition licence to the event secretary before their cars will be scrutineered and/or allowed on the track. Membership and AASA licences will be available on the day.
    8. There will be a maximum of 12 cars on the track at any one time.
    9. The consumption of Alcohol or drugs by drivers, pit crews or officials is forbidden whilst the event is in progress. Breath testing for alcohol may be carried out at any time after competitors have booked in up until the close of the event.
    10. Drivers are to nominate their skill level as follows,
    NOVICE First timers and infrequent track day attendees
    Passengers are NOT permitted with Novice drivers
    INTERMEDIATE Some experience
    EXPERIENCED Regular track/sprint/race competitor
    Drivers may ask to be reclassified during the day. The Clerk of Course shall have to approve any reclassification.
    All vehicles will be scrutineered for safety prior to being allowed on the track and must be fitted with a safety belt or harness complying with the AASA NCR’s and the requirements of the Honda Sports Car Club of Victoria Inc..
    11. Whilst on the track, all drivers and passengers must wear:
    a. Non synthetic clothing covering all limbs;
    b. A Crash Helmet complying with the AASA NCR’s and acceptable to the HSCCV Safety Officers;
    c. A Safety belt or harness complying with the AASA NCR’s and acceptable to the HSCCV Safety Officers;
    d. All Windscreenless vehicles must have an approved roll bar and the driver must wear approved goggles.
    e. All Drivers of open cars must wear approved goggles or approved enclosed helmet.
    f. Any competitor exceeding 10kph in the pits/paddock will be excluded.
    g. All removable objects (including tools, jacks, spare wheels and wheel trims) must be removed from the vehicle.
    h. Passengers are not permitted to hand hold cameras.
    i. Any competitor who after leaving the track re-joins at a dangerous speed or with the wheels spinning will be excluded.
    j. All competing vehicles are required to have an effective muffler in the exhaust system. Megaphones will not be permitted.
    12. Flags to be used are: Red, Yellow, Black, Blue, Chequered
    13. Noise level is limited to 95 dBA, measured 30 metres from the track.
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

gogo!

pricey for 60 cars
    Last edited by s1five; 30-08-07, 11:33 PM.

Comment

rollcall

1) air23box
      2)
      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
      1)ブレーキを踏む
      2)クラッチを切る
      3)シフトダウンしなから、
        アクセルをぶかす
      4)クラッチをつなぐ
      :blah:
      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Just sent in my entry . Get excited people, it will be an awesome day. We don't want this one cancelled like the last due to lack of entries.

rollcall

1) air23box
        2) charger
        3)

Comment

i really need my exam timetable right now so i can confirm if i can go.... T_T

Comment

Originally posted by s1five View Post
            i really need my exam timetable right now so i can confirm if i can go.... T_T
            Yeah I was in that situation too, but a friend that has staff hook ups told me what the early release timetable was, and I finish a week before this track day apparently . Come on man you know you want to!

Comment

yea well u have ur fd hook up but i dont lol

i sitll need to find out when my last exam is......... chargeR, u r tom right?

Comment

He is tom y0! Spent a whole together and still don't know hahah

1) air23box
                2) charger
                3) Temp

Comment

well not like i was told he was chargeR on citr y0!

Comment

well not like i was told he was chargeR on citr y0!
                    It's all good. As vin says I am the infamous Tom . When does your exam timetable come out?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                      It's all good. As vin says I am the infamous Tom . When does your exam timetable come out?
                      Infamous...by name..

famous by action of driving around with no catback exhaust =P

I think me and michael was coming to this trackday as well. but i havent put in my form yet....

siigh.... ill try get it done asap.
                      Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
                      some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
                      Originally posted by tinkerbell
                      if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
                      A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
                      Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by Wlee2 View Post
                        Infamous...by name..

famous by action of driving around with no catback exhaust =P

I think me and michael was coming to this trackday as well. but i havent put in my form yet....

siigh.... ill try get it done asap.
                        Cool . We need to get some numbers in to ensure no cancellation, because that would make me sad .

Comment

Honestly Tom I think we would get better track time at a practie day. But I'm going to see the turn out of cars.

Then again can't complain about the turn out of cars at our last practice days. lol

Comment

i think i get my timetable in about 2 weeks time........ i wanna go !!

Comment

i think i get my timetable in about 2 weeks time........ i wanna go !!
                              Bloody Nissans just stay home! Or else you will jsut breakd down at Winton when you start using your B boost! Save you the towing cost back to melbourne!

Comment

Working...
                              X