SA Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Meet?

Alright SA ITR owners, i know its not a word we hear very often, but is anyone keen for an "event" or meet?
    2000 Honda ITR #00-0366

anyone at all?
    2000 Honda ITR #00-0366

Comment

You waited for approximately 30mins and you post again...what makes you think that most of the SA owners will be on at this time of the night?

Comment

mmm yeh i know, just trying to keep the thread fresh, that and a few were on a few mins b4 i posted original, so yeh
        2000 Honda ITR #00-0366

Comment

Yes, I will be there. But how many members in SA? I feel all around us are wrx boys & cheap import "racers". I think our group is not more than 10 cars...

Comment

hmmmm yeh i had a look at the poll to see how many we've got and it rekons 7 still...if all 7 showed, then it could be doable. ill try and PM them to c if theyre keen or not
            2000 Honda ITR #00-0366

Comment

I'll be down for an ITR cruise

Comment

awesome, that makes 3!

1.bretgc
                2.yakuza
                3.xlimitz
                2000 Honda ITR #00-0366

Comment

Put me down into the books.

PM me when something it coming up.

zIm waiting to fit my carbon doors and semi-slicks, so nothing too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bretgc View Post
                    mmm yeh i know, just trying to keep the thread fresh, that and a few were on a few mins b4 i posted original, so yeh
                    if you want a moderator to sticky it - just ask
                    ... retired/

Comment

let us know when u guys r keen 4a meet, 00dc2 is back from os and we should b catching up soon so could make it a meet..
                      "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Ok, how about we organise a particular date for a meet? I propose weekend after next. I'm free all but saturday mornings. Anyone else keen for a meet? Put ya name down then i'll organise a venue and route details.

Comment

im interested but goin to nsw in the week or 2 for a weekend

Comment

I'm happy now, got my carbon doors and semi-slicks on... so when ever

Small car sunday is coming up, we all gonna get together for a display, I'm sick of bloody Nissans

Comment

Originally posted by BlackDC5R View Post
                              I'm happy now, got my carbon doors and semi-slicks on... so when ever

Small car sunday is coming up, we all gonna get together for a display, I'm sick of bloody Nissans
                              Small car SUnday?? where is it about? very interested to go!

Comment

Working...
                              X