X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morphetville race course, Nov. 9th i think

But we need to get at least 5 cars together to look decent

Comment

ah think i spotted u blackdc5r, a few days ago in the city..
      cf doors, bonnet, rear wing, mirrors etc..plus re55s..unusual 2c an ITR modded in sa.

i have bn very buisy lately, so no chance to catch up..

a few of my friends r going to a trackday on monday and having drinks / food at the tap inn (just outside city,up rundle rd to kent town) after, starting 'round 5:30-6ish i think. i will b heading out to meet them and 00dc2 is coming as well. if any of u guys r keen to meet u r welcome to come (no plans for a drive at this stage but we'll see..)
      pm me or 00dc2 for phone numbers..
      "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

ok ive PM'ed all u SA guys an invite with my mobile no., since this 'meet' is such late notice. would be great if u guys can make it, can meet some other SA ITR enthusiasts, check out your cars, maybe go for a little drive after..(mic should have his camera fromt he track day so we can even take some piccies..)
        hope to see u guys there
        -sz

Comment

sorry u guys couldnt make it.
          had some interesting chats with a few of the guys..
          our mallala best time has been beaten once again with Gav posting a 1:20.something in his Supra. Rob (pvp) did a low 1:21 in his red 180SX too. both pipped FunkyR's previous best, though the evo is still on stock tyres, vs semi-racing for the other two..time to get some s-tyres gerry!
          regardless, we need some Honda representin out at 'lala, as i dont think i can chop more than a few tenths off my 1:23.05 pb,..high 1:22's tops..(unless someone is willing to sponsor me a 2L crate engine, quad throttle setup, etc..)

Comment

damn.. i missed out on the information..
            anymore event coming?
            I will be there for sure.. :P
            make it early december for the next one.. :P
            - Project R -

Comment

Jan 12 is the next cruise date, ive put it up on ozhonda.com!!!

Comment

wooohooo..
                that's the best time.. coz that's when my parents are back to home country!! then I dont have to bring them around anymore :P
                - Project R -

Comment

wonder if we can get our act together in '08 and organize a meet?
                  i know of a few track days being organized. any interests?

Comment

track day sounds interesting...
                    put up the details. malala is on the 12/Jan. goin out there to support my mates GTR 450atw with 950nm of torque.... that was reading out the dyno for running in engine... should perform better before Friday

Comment

I'd probably be interested in a meet up. i don't have an itr though :S

Comment

Working...
                      X