[VIC] EXE Heathcote 1/4 mile run day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] EXE Heathcote 1/4 mile run day

Some of us are heading up to Heathcote with the EXE group for some 1/4 mile runs - anybody else interested? Spots are very limited (9 left) so you'd better get in fast!

So far, ChargeR, wlee2, myself and a friend with his S3 are confirmed from these forums.

Heathcote park raceway
    Saturday, 8th September 2007
    location info: www.heathcoteraceway.com.au/

Time: Gates open at 9am, Scrutineering from 10am, Racing 11am-4pm
    I highly advise you to get there at 9am because of the long list of cars we have, it's gonna take a while for scrutineering

Driver entry fee: $40/car
    Spectator entry fee: $15/person
    (pay at the gate on the day)
    ** drivers must wear long trousers, long sleeve shirt or jacket, enclosed shoes and an approved crash helmet (free helmet can be borrowed from Heathcote Raceway on the day) **

yo people
    the wait is finally over EXE Drag Day is finally here!!! This is NOT a competition, so there will be no trophy or prize... we are only there to have fun :wink:

This is an event organised by EXE Crew, we have already booked the raceway... so we will have to whole place to ourself 8)
    so here is what you have to do to be included in the list

1. send an email to contact_exe@yahoo.com.au with the subject "EXE Drag Day"

2. please include
    your full name
    forum username
    which forum did you see this event from
    contact number (optional)
    your car model
    3. I'll email you back to confirm that your name has been added to the list

Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

any pics mugsee?? did u get better times when i left??

Comment

14.5 but no traction in first and second still I'll need to go back with better tyres I think.

Photos here: mugsee.multiply.com
      Last edited by mugsee; 13-09-07, 11:52 AM.
      Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

hey how did shaun (senk9) do in his beast?

Comment

13.68 after 3 runs and then his clutch started to give up on him so he stopped.

2JZ goodness

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
            14.5 but no traction in first and second still I'll need to go back with better tyres I think.

Photos here: mugsee.multiply.com
            that's pretty good times Mike!
            what mods you done again?

Comment

Working...
            X