[VIC] OTR Motorsports Winton Reflection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] OTR Motorsports Winton Reflection

First of all. Thank You to everyone who attended and made this day a one to remember. It was our first track day and there was a great turn out from clubs in Victoria and some from NSW aswell. There was about 60 cars and most were running under the 1:50s mark.

Special Thanks to Buddyclub Australia, Chasers, Martini Racing and Car Club like Clubitr, Club EXE for the support of nicely tuned cars and you's all gave us a show to remember for a long time. Hopefully someone took photos of all cars because they were great today.

Clubitr boys did represent today:
    Binh - DC5R
    Eddy - DC5R
    Ben - DC5R
    Michael - DC5R
    Vincent - DC5R
    Wayne - DC2Turbo
    and anyone else I maybe forgot...

Thanks guyz

Good to hear you guys had a good day. How was the weather up there, and how did all the ClubITR guys go? Damn I wish I was at Winton today instead of doing an exam .

EDIT: pics?

Comment

any info on track times yet?
      and pics guys

Comment

BIG thanks to Vel and Johnny from OTR Motorsports, as well as everybody else there for making it an enjoyable event. Despite there being so many cars competing at the event, I found that I got plenty of track time and wouldn't hesitate to attend another OTR track day again.

EGK20A came down and represented, and was once again insanely fast! I can't wait to see the times it pulled. Congrats to Zi and the guys at Buddyclub for getting all their cars ready in time for the event.

I took some photos on the day and will try and post them up tonight when I got home from work. Sooo tired at the moment...
        Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
          BIG thanks to Vel and Johnny from OTR Motorsports, as well as everybody else there for making it an enjoyable event. Despite there being so many cars competing at the event, I found that I got plenty of track time and wouldn't hesitate to attend another OTR track day again.

EGK20A came down and represented, and was once again insanely fast! I can't wait to see the times it pulled. Congrats to Zi and the guys at Buddyclub for getting all their cars ready in time for the event.

I took some photos on the day and will try and post them up tonight when I got home from work. Sooo tired at the moment...
          id rather u not post pics, spewin i couldnt make it!!

Comment

I was wondering where you were Phil! I kept looking out for your CRX but didn't see it. How come?

Ninja edit:
            Results out - http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/re...06/2007.WIN.P1
            Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

best time for us was 1.38.xx
              JDMyard.com *brand new shop coming soon*

email us info@jdmyard.com , i do not check pm

Comment

Originally posted by z10 View Post
                best time for us was 1.38.xx
                Damn that's fast. Good work .

EDIT: Good work on your 1.48 as well mugsee .
                Last edited by ChargeR; 12-06-07, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Good Stuff on the 1:38.. did the turbo guys beat that?

is there a page with everyones time?
                  Last edited by fukma; 12-06-07, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Nice times guys. Sounds like everyone had a blast!

PICS PLS!
                    Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
                    "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
                    sigpic
                    itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
                    send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                      Come on mugsee, I need photos . It sounds like it was an awesome day.

Forget your tiredness and think of those that weren't there .

Comment

quick mugsee we are all wanting man

Comment

Tiredness > all :P

Some photos over here guys.
                          http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...newpost&t=2274

Comment

Working...
                          X