[EOI] RallyDrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[EOI] RallyDrive

My colleage went to this and felt it was awesome.

So just wanted to see if anyone would be interested for a rally experience. It is no means cheap but comparable to track work. Plus it will be just a new experience (and chance to drive an evo in its real environment!).

http://rallydrive.com.au/1206/booknow.php

The above link is a summary of all the deals they have. So basically I want to know whos and what deal you're interested in. If we get enough people maybe we might be able to get an even better deal.

i saw a TV ad on the weekend for something like this - was only $199 for drive in a corolla...

i think this one is defferent though...

sounds like awesome fun, but 200 bucks for 7 laps is kinda hard to compare to a full track day (for me personally)...
    ... retired/

Comment

I havent got a car now, so i will be interested

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
        i saw a TV ad on the weekend for something like this - was only $199 for drive in a corolla...

i think this one is defferent though...

sounds like awesome fun, but 200 bucks for 7 laps is kinda hard to compare to a full track day (for me personally)...
        I can see where you are coming from but you have to remember here you are not just paying to use their dirt/rally track but their cars also. The cost of your normal track day (here is around 150 - 180) plus fuel, fluids and tyres. Rallying is a way more expensive sport anyways.

But I beleive most of us who will go is really just for the once of experience. As oppose to track where we keep going back for more!

Stephen: Which deal are you interested in ah?

Comment

$129 4 3 laps?? bit steep

Comment

Ben wants to do the $200 one lol!

Comment

Sounds hot!

Comment

So how does insurance work ? Say if i wanted to go hard into a corner and it slide out and forgetting the AYC would kick in and i counter-steer and i gave the car a big boo boo ?

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
                  So how does insurance work ? Say if i wanted to go hard into a corner and it slide out and forgetting the AYC would kick in and i counter-steer and i gave the car a big boo boo ?
                  Please reger to their website.

Plus go away Sydney person! Not like you will come down for it!

Comment

Working...
                  X