JDMST end of month meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDMST end of month meet

It's been a while since I've seen many of you Type-R owners. We used to have so many more Type-R's rock up to the meets, would love it if you guys all came again

Details on the next meet:
    http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=3063
    www.jdmstyletuning.com

JF, sorta too lazy to drive from the west to Rockdale...I'll try though

Comment

i'll be there

z10 says:
      i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
      z10 says:
      mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Yes we love rhodes but the security guys don't love us.

We had 70+ cars there last time. It was out of control, sorry guys. Rhodes is a no go from now on.
        www.jdmstyletuning.com

Comment

Whatever happened to the Krispy Kremes meets? They were great.
          "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

people decided there was better ways to get fat

Comment

umm im not sure if i will be going i might since its outdoors i might go
              haha last time i went i was the only FTO there felt a little left out but then again i am the only FTO here on a type R forum ohh well

Comment

Yeah the security called the cops in on us at the Krispe Kremes too.

In the end of the day a public carpark is not the best place for us as we end up hogging it all and potentially intimidating people too (KK's customers + Rhodes shoppers).
                www.jdmstyletuning.com

Comment

Originally posted by wi11iam View Post
                  umm im not sure if i will be going i might since its outdoors i might go
                  haha last time i went i was the only FTO there felt a little left out but then again i am the only FTO here on a type R forum ohh well
                  Oh come on! Can't be worst than me. I'm almost the only RColt in all forums Remember, people go to a meet to meet people and not cars.

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                  people decided there was better ways to get fat
                  Egg Tart FTW
                  For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Working...
                  X