[VIC] H Nationals 2016 - Winton - 31st July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] H Nationals 2016 - Winton - 31st July

H Nationals 2016 entries are now open! Use the link below to submit entry.
    http://goo.gl/forms/Z53OvHQYOj

ESSENTIAL INFO

Basic details:

Date: Sunday 31/07/2016
    Entry fee: $205 per driver. Entry includes merchandise pack, and there will be prizes for each class provided by the event supporters.
    Format: Lap dash
    Number of cars: 70

I'll update this thread once the final details are confirmed. The event is open to only Hondas and a limited number of places for Honda powered other make vehicles.

Check out classing information here if you're interested: LINK Keep in mind that this is just intended to be a bit of friendly competition so you can benchmark yourself against cars that are similarly modified, so don't be discouraged from entering if you don't think you'll be competitive. We'd like everyone to feel welcome, even if it's their first time on track.
    Last edited by ChargeR; 12-04-16, 05:58 PM.

That moment when your car is classed at class 5 in Honda nationals but you are a class 1 driver. SMH.
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Don't worry about that and just go out there and have fun.
      1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Hey Tom,
        I messaged the Facebook page about price but just saw this post.

Planning on making the trip If I get approval from the wife
        Will there be recommended accommodation list for interstate travellers?

Also I just did my score and looks like I going to be 9.210
        So bring on Group 4

Also should I fill out entry form now if spots will fill up fast?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
          Hey Tom,
          I messaged the Facebook page about price but just saw this post.

Planning on making the trip If I get approval from the wife
          Will there be recommended accommodation list for interstate travellers?

Also I just did my score and looks like I going to be 9.210
          So bring on Group 4

Also should I fill out entry form now if spots will fill up fast?
          If you're pretty keen I'd get an entry in shortly, as I think we're about 2/3 full at the moment and we'll be sorting out the initial entry list soon, and after that entries will be first come first serve. Ben who is handling the bulk of the pre-event organisation this time around will confirm the cost as soon as he can, we just need to finalise the merchandise.

EDIT: Also regarding accomodation, if you're on a budget I'd suggest either the Comfort Inn or the Gateway Lifestyle Benalla (formerly the Benalla Leisure Park). I've never stayed anywhere more upmarket than that, so can't make any recommendations of nicer places.
          Last edited by ChargeR; 08-04-16, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
            Don't worry about that and just go out there and have fun.
            Hopefully I can if things work out, always wanted to try the track at least once in my life.
            Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
              Hopefully I can if things work out, always wanted to try the track at least once in my life.
              DO IT BROO!! I'll join if you join :P

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
                I believe the point system was just a guide line for the organisers as im sure experience is also taken into consideration when placed in groups. So yeah its not a definite that you'll be in group 3 based on your shopping list
                IG: tonytr

Comment

For those from Sydney going down, a few of us will be staying at Wangaratta which is a bit further from Winton (than Benalla) as it will be 40min closer to Sydney.

In other words, from Sydney, you hit Wangaratta, then Winton, then Benalla. It's about 20-25min between each.

Comment

Final entry cost and other information is now available here: LINK

Initial entries will be confirmed on the 22/04 so if you want to be assured of getting a spot be sure to put your entry in before then!

Comment

Are there any spots left?

Comment

Your best bet is to PM the H-Nationals 2016 facebook page to find out.
                        1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by yenvy4 View Post
                          Are there any spots left?
                          Full up at the moment, but there's only 1 or 2 on the wait list, so if you're keen put an entry in and we can give you a call if there's any last minute pull outs.

Comment

Working...
                          X