X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSW] Downshift Sydney July Meet.

Date: SUNDAY JULY 13, 2014

Cost: $5 per person

The meets are open to any cars, whether they be JDM, Euro, Hot Rod or Aussie. The idea is to have like-minded, respectful, appreciative people there, who can also follow some very basic rules. IF you can do those things, we'll see you at the meet, and you'll be welcomed with open arms for a great, chilled afternoon.

The CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE are the same as always:
    YOU are responsible for the guys you bring to the meet, and hang with. If they act like idiots, we will find out who it was.
    THROW RUBBISH IN THE BINS. Use them, we put them up for you guys. If they're full, just chuck it in your car and throw it out next time you fill up.
    ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SKID TO LEAVE. PLEASE LEAVE QUIETLY SO THAT WE WILL BE WELCOMED BACK.
    Last edited by TOU93; 30-06-14, 02:48 PM.

Brisbane?

Comment

Nah Fairfield showground that's in Sydney

Comment

Originally posted by kk20aa View Post
        Brisbane?
        Clearly says Sydney multiple times... Unless you are asking for details about the Brisbane meet which are here, https://www.facebook.com/events/449403391863376/

Comment

Nah just got confused at the bit you wrote brisbane is a small place but i think you copied and paste from another. All good

Comment

I see, Yeah i copy and pasted the DS boys post, they must of forgot to change it for the Syd meet.

Comment

Any photos from today ?

Comment

Working...
              X