mixed track day at Wakefield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mixed track day at Wakefield

friend is running another trackday at wakefield around the end of june/start of july.
    only need about 9/10 more spots to fill the day
    comment here and post full name and ill add you to the facebook page if youre interested.
    a few of us are looking to stay the night before and accomodation/breakfast included the price goes up to $330
    bit expensive but the amount of track time is crazy 65-70 laps across the day!
    details below

We are returning to the track for another installment of fun and excitement.

Everyone is welcome, so select going if you are coming down to drive, spectate or joyride.

If you want to come, make your payment and you will be invited to the drivers only event page.

Spots are limited to a provide maximum track time.

Day: Tuesday
    Date: 24th of June, 2014
    Time: 7:30am-4:00pm
    What: Circuit (timed & passenger), Drift (short & long), 15 minute alternating sessions.
    Driver: $290 (Price re-confirmed as track only option).
    Deadline: To Be Paid ASAP

Drivers are permitted to drive multiple cars if they wish.
    Drivers are permitted to share their cars with drivers who have paid.
    Teams of drivers who wish to use the one car must pay one full entry, with all additional drivers required to pay a fee (yet to be announced)

Cost will include,
    Driver entry,
    Track timing,

NO Politics
    NO Bullshit
    NO Negative Attitude

Spectators are free.
    Joy rides are at the drivers discretion.

7:30am Gates open
    7:45am Drivers briefing (compulsory)
    8:00am Drivers must have signed on.
    8:30am Full grid photo session.
    9:00am Track is ready for action.
    10:00am Driver briefing (compulsory for late drivers)
    4:00pm All track activities cease.

The quicker everything is done, the quicker we get on the track.

Photographers & media personal are welcome.
    The more photos and video we get, the better.
    Media is not permitted in the huts on the track
    due to people leaving them during sessions & wondering around the track. (i will be trying to get them out on the day anyway)

Accommodation is available but needs to be organised and paid for PRIOR to the event in order to be booked, contact me if you want it.

I have met some wonderful people over the past few years from these events and had some very fun times, unfortunately it has been so long since I have seen or spoken to many of them but needless to say, this day will make up for it.

Payments can be made via "PayPal"
    Send payment to "0432474902"
    Send payment as gift/family/friend
    You MUST leave your name & contact number in description.

Payments can be made via "Cash"
    Cash MUST be placed in an envelope with your name & contact number written on it.
    If it is not practical for you to give me cash directly then you can give your payments to someone else that is attending and have them relay it for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. If i do not answer, leave me a voicemail or send me a text and i will contact you as soon as possible.
    "0432 474 902"

*Details are subject to change*
    *Non-refundable event, unless cancelled*
    *current as of 03:15pm Thursday 17/04/2014*

Me and two other non-clubitr members may be keen, if there are still spots available pls pm me

Comment

How many cars will be attending?
      Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
      http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

last time we ran 24 people to cover track costs but keep traffic/waiting at a minimum
        looking to do the same again
        12 circuit
        12 drifters

groups are run in 15min intervals
        circuit group 1
        drift
        circuit group 2
        drift
        circuit group 1
        etc

works out to a lot of track time by the end of the day. most people did 50-60 laps of circuit over the day with slower passanger laps and sitting out for parts of sessions etc

Comment

Working...
        X