Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circuit Club - Wakefield Sat 3rd March!

Wakefield Park is back!

Dut to a price increase over the new year our prices have changed slightly... Sorry!

Wakefield Park Raceway
    3rd March 2007

$155 per car and one driver
    $55 per second driver
    $15 per passenger

Circuit Club one day licences have also been upped to $20 and full time 1 year licences at $50 from Wakefield Park

As usual, Official Timing included and the new Seeco Pro Concept Racing team will be on hand for any driving and set up advice and training =)

Specators free!

Please book in by emailing narada@circuitclub.com.au

is this a public holiday?

Comment

i dont think so... its actually on a saturday... cos i start uni on the 5th...which is monday...
      http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

Comment

same weekend as Oran Park Super sprint round 1

for reference Narada, check the State supersprint thread to ensure that there are no clashes for upcoming CC events, as i love attending them, but am committing to the SSC this year...
          ... retired/

Comment

any 1 from here went today?? was hot and fun......
            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #009

Comment

pics and times pls!!
              http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

need pics bro.....
                Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                1)ブレーキを踏む
                2)クラッチを切る
                3)シフトダウンしなから、
                  アクセルをぶかす
                4)クラッチをつなぐ
                :blah:
                インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

New p.b for our car 1.14.6. Smashed our old p.b from last circuit club time by 3 seconds. No changes to the car apart from the wheel alignment. We were driving the suzuki swift Gti.

Was a fun day out there but there were some cars that didn't let faster cars pass which pissed me OFF.
                  BYP Racing & Developments
                  Built. Tuned. Driven
                  Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

First time yesterday, first timed session was a 1:22, then a 1:20, and finally a 1:19, i posted some pics in the jdmst thread, was in the yellow itr, with rear bumper damage and front lip damage

Comment

my first time out there... passenger only *sigh* in lowa's car. And I'm friggen sunburnt like crisp chicken ahaha. fatboyz39 your swifts crazy man :P and of course you ! Got some sliding action on the 2nd and 3rd turn in the dc2r on cold tyres and I was screaming DRIFT DRIFT ! haha

Hopefully next event i'll have a car by then
                      Last edited by SPL_K; 04-03-07, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                        New p.b for our car 1.14.6. Smashed our old p.b from last circuit club time by 3 seconds. No changes to the car apart from the wheel alignment. We were driving the suzuki swift Gti.

Was a fun day out there but there were some cars that didn't let faster cars pass which pissed me OFF.

BLoody awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                          BLoody awesome
                          thanks .
                          Built. Tuned. Driven
                          Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Swift 1.3L FTW!

Was a good day out. We didnt expect the swift to do such a good time. It goes to show how important wheel alignment and the right tyre size could make such a big difference. Had a couple of issues throughout the day with slower car not giving way to the faster cars. Drivers need to make sure they check the mirrors regulary.

Whoever that was driving that red S2000 needs to seriously go to some special driving school. You were worst than a newb!! Im sorry for being harsh but u sucked hard. You endangered alot of the cars there when you spun 10 or more times of the track. Although the driver who drove the s2000 in the last time session did a good job. I wonder who that was, because you did a good job of handling that car. You were right up there with the swift.
                            Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
                            STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/re...3/03/2007.WAKE

lap times r up
                              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #009

Comment

Working...
                              X