Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] ClubITR EOMM - Dinner Reunite - 15th September 2013

Hi Guys,

Unfortunate about the recent meet, no one had appeared. I had told some of my friends not to bother as it would waste their time due to the drop of numbers. This day I will be taking a day off to make way for the meet. So I am seriously hoping that we can get some decent numbers for our reunited meet.

Date: Sunday, 15th September 2013 - 5PM
    Location: Beccofino Italian Restaurant, Teneriffe (Where Robi wanted to go along time ago, but couldn't get the table)
    Parking Location: Skyring Terrace, Teneriffe (Next to the Newstead Substation)

Now this is only a small walk away from the restaurant. Beccofino is a nice Italian restaurant that has many to choose from such as pasta's and pizza's. Not expensive, coming around $10-$15 for a good meal! If any of you have been to Cloudland for fine dining, Beccofino will be very similar. I work at Cloudland as a Function Supervisor, so next time to come around ... I will think about making it there one time!

I am hoping for good numbers at least, I know ClubITR in QLD is very very small compared to NSW and VIC. But I want to keep our community together as best as I can, and keep it as we all are now ... family that appreciates ... unlike other car clubs (no naming).

If you could, I would like to get an attendance list so I can gather up numbers for booking of the restaurant.

Lets all get together and have a nice dinner and chat! See you guys then ~

Thanks

Stephen Carroll
    ClubITR QLD Co-ordinator

Attendance List
    * Stephen_AUS (Stephen)

Bump for ClubITR QLD!
    Maybe Felix can share this on the Facebook page to get some more coverage?

Comment

This is the link to the Facebook event list. It is open to public so you can invite your mates into this! Beccofino is a nice place, went over to have a chat with the owner yesterday afternoon and they are great! Said no problem with the event, just told me to get me the approximate numbers before I come in so they can organise set tables for us. Definately serve very similar food to where I work at Cloudland (also an italian cusine restaurant)!

https://www.facebook.com/events/215109725318023/

Comment

Tomorrow night guys, hope to see everyone there.

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
          Bump for ClubITR QLD!
          Maybe Felix can share this on the Facebook page to get some more coverage?
          Posted a reminder on the page
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

How did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by rhys.l View Post
              How did it go?
              4 members showed up. Quiet. But went well.

Comment

Working...
              X