Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[QLD] ClubITR EOMM - Ribs & Rump @ Fortitude Valley on Sunday the 25th August 2013

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] ClubITR EOMM - Ribs & Rump @ Fortitude Valley on Sunday the 25th August 2013

Hi Guys,

I know, I know it's been a while since we had our last ClubITR meeting! I've been through selling my car and not having a Honda has come to that and why I couldn't get a meet happening and also my busy schedule at Cloudland. But I've got my new car and this meet I will be showing it off LOL

So details as follows -

Date: Sunday the 25th August 2013 - 1PM (now changed due to work circumstances)
    Meet Location: Audi Centre, Fortitude Valley (opposite Emporium)
    Dinner Location: Ribs & Rumps, Fortitude Valley (literally a walking distance, just right next to Audi Centre)

Now for pricing of dinner isn't the cheapest - this is the menu.
    http://ribsandrumps.com/wp-content/u...2/menu2012.pdf

If many are against it and cannot afford it, let me know on your interest and we can move over to Guzman y Gomez or Grill'd. Definately no issue as we are in that same area! But I'd just thought we have something different.

Please bring along all your friends and etc, last few meetings we had were very very small ... 3/4 cars the most. So I'd like this one to be pretty good size!

As for our future cruise for the year, I'd hope to do something like what we did on our very first meet which we had a BBQ at the Sommerset Dam and cruise through Mt Nebo. But we will leave that for later on ...

Thanks guys, and hope to see you there.

Stephen Carroll
    ClubITR QLD Co-ordinator
    Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 18-08-13, 11:42 PM.

This still on?

Comment

Originally posted by 93civicsi View Post
      This still on?
      Yes

Comment

I might come out for it a bit, I'll bring the other boys with me as well. Won't need to do pre-booking as most will get food elsewhere
        Moiz
        無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

I will need to change timing for this. IT WILL BE AT 1PM in the AFTERNOON ... please take note.

Thanks!

Comment

Aw now i can't go lol

Comment

Gay. I finish work around that time

Next time
              Moiz
              無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Yeh I think I will need to make another one ... work schedule was in the way and have to be there ~

I may shift it to next week!

Comment

Originally posted by bau53 View Post
                  aw now i can't go lol
                  x2

Comment

What's gonna happen guys. This will still go on this weekend. And I will get another one going in 2 weeks time. It will be a Sunday again but different location. Considering somewhere in Hamilton/Eagle Farm/Fortitude Valley

Comment

Ok no attendees at location now. Will be staying for another 10-15mins and will be leaving. In 2 weeks time there will be another one to suit. Please take a look at the new event in an hr's time. And will take down a attendee list and a toll on when majority are available. Most of our meet issues are time and availability, but not only that. Many of our main guys have left the scene or moved up north for work. Such a pitty but I guess ClubITR in QLD is very small.

Comment

He'lls nar. Club itr QLD on facebook. GO!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X