Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[QLD] ClubITR EOMM - Chillax Evening @ Cloudland - January 2013 (EOI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] ClubITR EOMM - Chillax Evening @ Cloudland - January 2013 (EOI)

Hey ClubITR members,

THIS IS AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST! If enough interest, we will proceed

Our next EOMM will be held at Cloudland for our January 2013 meet. This will be an evening to have some fun, chat, relax, have few beers and some bar food amongst all the other members. There is no chosen date at this stage but I am aiming for a mid January at this stage and most likely a Friday since it's not so busy and rowdy. There is another reason why I have chosen Cloudland, it's because I work there. Depending on confirmed numbers, I am able to organise a booth or spot reserved specially for ClubITR crew that I can ask my manager to help me with this, though this can only happen on a confirmed guests as I do not want to organise something that wont happen in the end. But that is some time yet to discuss and easily can be done.

Since Cloudland is a 18+ venue (the time we will be going it will be) everyone will need to be 18+, which I am sure most or all of us are There is also a strict attire policy at Cloudland ... but it is pretty simple, long pants/collar shirt/shoes (smart casual).

Now for parking, I had intentions of doing a premeet before we walk into Cloudland. Generally because thats why we meet, to see other peoples cars. We will do a meet at a place just down the road from Cloudland. Most people will not know this place but it is the Water Front Park on Waterloo St at Newstead. There is a nice place with a purple light strip that can be used to take nice photos. It's a simple and clean area and hopefully enough room for 15 cars From there on it's just getting down to Cloudland and having some fun, there are options ; 1. Park in the carpark across the street from Cloudland (I am able to get you guys a flat rate $8, since we have the machine to validate that) or 2. Park on the side streets down the road from Cloudland (5min walk easy max).

Again this is an expression of interest at this stage as I would like to see how many people would be interested in this. If not, we will go back to the old method and back to our old spot in the Audi Centre Valley and have either Grill'd or Guzman y Gomez

Thanks

Stephen
    QLD Event Coordinator

sounds good, but i thought friday would have been the most busiest in the valley lol

Comment

Originally posted by BAU53 View Post
      sounds good, but i thought friday would have been the most busiest in the valley lol
      Saturday is more busy.

Comment

Yeah valley is pretty dead Fridays. Interested, pending dates

Comment

Yeah trying to see what a good date is ...

Comment

This might be shifted to early March due to my working days at Cloudland and Family Nightclub on Friday nights. So trying to work around it ... but I will hold something in Febuary at least, most likely Audi Centre on a Friday night and have Grilld with a few beers or whatever Trying my best guys, just quite tied up with work ...

Comment

Working...
            X