This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] ClubITR EOMM - Market Square, Sunnybank 19/09/2012

Hello guys n gals, it's time for the next meet to happen this month. Sorry I was unable to organise a meet for the the previous month due to having a new job really taken up alot of my time. So I have now planned for something simple and central.

When: Wednesday 19/09/2012, 7pm
    Where: Market Square, Sunnybank (Park where Sakuraya is)

This time I will be making a booking to organise booking for the night for around 20 people, depends how many people confirms their place so we can definately have a seat for everyone.

2. Little Singapore (Chosen restaurant)

Booking will be made on the day before the event. I have allocated an extra 5 seats just incase.

Thanks

Stephen
    QLD Meets Organiser
    Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 18-09-12, 09:05 PM.

Need some voting guys ...

Comment

Ok decision made. It is now at Sunnybank Market Square. There will be plenty of parking around that night and same date and time but location and restaurant will be changed when I get home. Now all that matters is we need numbers for attendance so I can make a booking. I will be giving members a chance to vote either hakataya Ramen/Little Singapore/ and that other Japanese restaurant next to westpac. I will post a more detailed version tonight on the main post.

Thanks. And I need numbers soon

Comment

Always on Tuesdays! I dunno if I can make it coz I finish uni at 7pm on that day =[

Comment

^ you can do it
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

You can make it by 7.30pm ? It's fine if ur bit late.

Comment

Also let the word out!

Comment

hey stephen! sorry for the late reply. won't be able to make it. got a birthday dinner that night!

Comment

Far, should like change the date to wedneday before it too late

Comment

Now shifted to Wednesday the 19th due to lack of attendace on Tuesday. Felix or mod please change title to

[QLD] ClubITR EOMM - Market Square, Sunnybank 19/09/2012

Comment

Nice, I'm in for Wednesday!

The earliest I can make Tuesdays is like 8.15pm haha

Comment

Great Steve, now this is very hard on me ... barely any confirmations yet so I am still leaving voting up until this Friday. It is most likely going to be Little Singapore since I am able to book for that easily. Bring friends along if you like, jst please let me know so I am able to book a seat for everyone attending so no one is left out.

Comment

Booking will be made tomorrow. Let me know now before I book in the morning. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Working...
                          X