Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] ClubITR EOMM - Lunch, Chat n Cruise 29/07/2012

Hi guys n gals

It was not too long ago since the last meet which was to give our farewells to Robi as he is very soon moving down to Melbourne. People have to move on and as Robi will not be partaking the QLD meets anymore, I have been given the resposibility to organise the future meets from now on. I hope to see these meets grow more eventually and keep everyone happy! So this month, I have decided to do a mid year cruise, since it has been a while.

When: Sunday 29th of July, starting 11am

Where: Yatala BP Fuel Station

1. Drive out of Yatala and on to the Pacific Motorway and then exit off at Oxenford (Hope Island Exit too)

2. Drive through Tamborine-Oxenford Rd travelling torwards Eagle Heights/North Tamborine

3. We will stop by somewhere to cool down and chat a bit, I prefer a place where there is a view to see the Gold Coast. There is Eagle Heights Mountain Resort that is on the way up. It is a nice place to enjoy a drink or snack, unless you guys want to have lunch there ... will check up some prices for menu as I don't want to be taking people to an expensive place.

4. After eating and chatting we will travel through Eagle Heights, then North Tamborine torwards the Tamborine National Park but as we go further down meeting up with Mount Tamborine we go through Tamborine Mountain Rd which ends up at Canungra the out through Beaudesert-Nerang Rd through Mount Nathan and out to Nerang

We will be also stopping a few times on the way down for photos and chatting!

5. Final destination at Nerang Fair Discount (this was our previous cruise meet final location with Robi, Vincent, Rixcie, Warwick and I). We can chat here and chill and then say farewells.

Pre-meet location: 10am - WOW Oxley Undercover Carpark (for southsiders)

Confirmed Members

1. Stephen_AUS - Stephen
    2. ggwpty - Steve
    3. mattanoosa - Matt
    4. DC2-PWR - Moiz
    5. JUST VTEC - Alex
    6. TGW92 - Trevor
    7. 1.mile - Azhar
    8. etherealfall - Peter
    9. Rixsy
    10. Vincent

Non Members

1. Abdul
    2. Harley
    3. Larry + 4
    4. Anthony + asians!
    Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 28-07-12, 08:44 PM.

Yes, sundays! Should be good for me

Comment

I'm up for this, won't be in a honda anymore though...

Comment

Good work Stephen.

I'll keep an eye out for the reflection thread!

Comment

Now this is what I have thought of, don't know what the driving road is like but I hope it's good as it looks on the maps LOL!

1. Meet location at Cove Park, Oxenford (Not too sure where we can meet up but I will find out somehwere)

2. Drive through Tamborine-Oxenford Rd travelling torwards Eagle Heights/North Tamborine

3. We will stop by somewhere to cool down and chat a bit, I prefer a place where there is a view to see the Gold Coast. There is Eagle Heights Mountain Resort that is on the way up. It is a nice place to enjoy a drink or snack, unless you guys want to have lunch there ... will check up some prices for menu as I don't want to be taking people to an expensive place.

4. After eating and chatting we will travel through Eagle Heights, then North Tamborine torwards the Tamborine National Park but as we go further down meeting up with Mount Tamborine we have two choices:

1) Take the short way which is going through Henri Robert Drive which meets up with Clagiraba and then out on to Beaudesert-Nerang Rd through Mount Nathan and out to Nerang

OR

2) Take the longer way which goes through Tamborine Mountain Rd which ends up at Canungra the out through Beaudesert-Nerang Rd through Mount Nathan and out to Nerang

Whatever way we take, we will be going through Mount Nathan. We will be also stopping a few times on the way down for photos and chatting!

5. Final destination at Nerang Fair Discount (this was our previous cruise meet final location with Robi, Vincent, Rixcie, Warwick and I). We can chat here and chill and then say farewells.

If you think this is good ... then this is how its going to turn out. But first I will look into the lunch prices up at the Resort. Otherwise it's lunch or dinner somewhere in Gold Coast!

Please recommend some different routes or whatever, even places to eat! Because I don't know the area that well so finding a place somewhere good to eat isnt that easy esp. when you haven't been there before. I am looking at the Gold Coast people here ...

Anyways I will do some more seaching through google for places to eat!

Thanks

Comment

So anyone here ?

Comment

Yeah sure sounds good to me, everyone will be happy with that.

Might be there, thanks for the effort in organizing Stephen.
              Moiz
              無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Awesome Moiz, you gotta come!

So here is the menu of the Resort. http://www.eagleheightshotel.com.au/menu/

I think no more than $20pp for a meal, so that sounds resonable considering it's a resort/bar or whatever they call it.

If this is cool with everyone then this is what it will be like during the day! I just now need to find an start location point. I will head down that way this weekend and find somewhere to meet up where it is easy to find!

Comment

BP Yatla servo is good central point bro, great place to start the day with Maccas too.

Will try my best, need to see my boys sooner or later - havn't seen you's in ages.
                  Moiz
                  無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Damn missing tambourine cruise... Car won't be ready!

Comment

Ok so the provided schedule is the final schedule! Now I need to get Robi to get in contact with Vincent and Warwick to come to the meet. I think this should suit them as its a weekend.

Look on first post!

EVERYONE MUST COME!

Comment

Im in yeahhh buddy, my names Alex btw .hope to meet you all

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
                        Last edited by JUST VTEC; 12-07-12, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Sounds good,

will see you all at Yatla BP with a few boys.
                          Last edited by DC2-PWR; 12-07-12, 01:42 PM.
                          Moiz
                          無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

So its only a few days away, anymore confimed plp?

Comment

If i can get the wheel alignment done before then, I'm in!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                              X