Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] ClubITR \ Downshift \ JDMST meet

Hi Guys,

On the success of last nights dinner I thought we should have a 'car' car meet for anyone that didnt think we had enough of it last night

For you guys that don't know, the jdmst meets are generally and jdm / euro cars that rock up, a year ago it was less than 100 cars, now its over 1000!, the meet this month is at the Rocklea showgrounds southside.
    There never seems to be much 'Honda' presence at these meets, and with evo clubs and silvia clubs doing their own premeets, I think we should do one too...

So:

I suggest a premeet at Stafford bunnings, Its got good, off street parking and is low friendly
    For any southsiders or goldcoastians, its about 10mins from the cbd, so only just northside.
    Reply in the thread and I shall update the attending list!

1:15PM
    Meeting at Stafford bunnings, enter off Stafford rd - is friendly to low cars...

Aim to park where the red box is, generally no customers park there, leaves room for 50 or so cars...

2:15PM
    Then onto the meet!
    Link to route clicky clicky

Matt,

Is there a posability of having a northside meet (Basically you and me... lol), and then a Southside meet? Somewhere in Moorooka?

I won't be in Brisbane on the 29th (Down in Melb visiting GF), so hopefully you guys have a great meet, and do ClubITR proud!

Comment

I too will be out of state, only NSW, but enough to boot me out of this one too. NUTS

Oh well, pick up my K24 on saturday, so I have a build to keep me busy in the mean time

Comment

am i going to be the only one show up?
        0422883328 if someone wants to meet up

Comment

Ill rock up. If any1 wants to keep it in da family.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ill be there, not in the s2k though....

Comment

How was the meet?
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
              X