DC2-PWR - Moiz

Maybe
    TOU93 - Tim
    ggwpty - Steven
    CHN15 - Nick
    TGW92 - Trev

Originally posted by mattatnoosa View Post
    Sounds good man
    Sounds good for Beccofino or for me to pick you up?
    Last edited by 45SET; 10-04-12, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
      Those coming

etherealfall - Pete
      45SET - Robi
      noosamatt - Matt
      DC2-PWR - Moiz

Maybe
      TOU93 - Tim
      ggwpty - Steven
      CHN15 - Nick
      TGW92 - Trev

Sounds good for Beccofino or for me to pick you up?
      Both

Comment

etherealfall - Pete
        45SET - Robi
        noosamatt - Matt
        DC2-PWR - Moiz with 5 dc2's
        Moiz
        無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Originally posted by mattatnoosa View Post
          Both
          Awesome. Shoot me a PM with your mobile number and address, and I'll pick you up on Thursday!

Originally posted by DC2-PWR View Post
          etherealfall - Pete
          45SET - Robi
          noosamatt - Matt
          DC2-PWR - Moiz with 5 dc2's
          Moiz, not trying to be rude, but are the five DC2 owners coming to dinner, or just interested in the car meet aspect of it? As Pete is only in town for the week, I'm more interested in a "dinner meet" then a "car meet"... ie I intend to spend a bit of time in the restaurant having a chat to Pete, Matt, yourself, Tim, Trev (& partner?) and Steven. Obviously Nick would need to meet a few people as he is only new to the community.

When I was down in Melbourne I met 6 of the Melbourne boys for lunch. It was a make shift meet, that Matt (M@lew) organised in about 24 hours. There was no cars, some people were on a lunch break, some drove into the city specificly for lunch. I want to try and get that kind of atmosphere happening up here. Where we hold a regular meet (monthly?) because we are all friends, not just because we all share a common interest in one thing (Cars/Integra's).
          Last edited by 45SET; 10-04-12, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 45set View Post
            i want to try and get that kind of atmosphere happening up here. Where we hold a regular meet (monthly?) because we are all friends, not just because we all share a common interest in one thing (cars/integra's).
            +1

Comment

cant you have that anytime robi? just call up your mates and eat! btw can i come to the meet? if there is a car meet that is...

Comment

Originally posted by 89lude View Post
                cant you have that anytime robi? just call up your mates and eat! btw can i come to the meet? if there is a car meet that is...
                I think you have missed the point I was trying to make... I would prefer that we have a car community where we can go to dinner/lunch/other activity, instead of just standing around in a car park talking. It might be my "old" age, but I'm getting over that.

You are more then welcome to come along. There is going to be cars... and we are going to be meeting... so there is going to be a car meet of sorts.

First post updated.
                Last edited by 45SET; 10-04-12, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                  Awesome. Shoot me a PM with your mobile number and address, and I'll pick you up on Thursday!

Moiz, not trying to be rude, but are the five DC2 owners coming to dinner, or just interested in the car meet aspect of it? As Pete is only in town for the week, I'm more interested in a "dinner meet" then a "car meet"... ie I intend to spend a bit of time in the restaurant having a chat to Pete, Matt, yourself, Tim, Trev (& partner?) and Steven. Obviously Nick would need to meet a few people as he is only new to the community.

When I was down in Melbourne I met 6 of the Melbourne boys for lunch. It was a make shift meet, that Matt (M@lew) organised in about 24 hours. There was no cars, some people were on a lunch break, some drove into the city specificly for lunch. I want to try and get that kind of atmosphere happening up here. Where we hold a regular meet (monthly?) because we are all friends, not just because we all share a common interest in one thing (Cars/Integra's).
                  No worries Robi I get where your coming from. They're all keen for some pizza however I'll bring a couple and introduce them to the clubitr folks,

Can't wait for some pizza haha
                  Moiz
                  無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

steve (ggwpty) should be a yes! last we talked (yesterday) we were all for it.

this is looking good!

Comment

Hey guys operation went well today but unfortunately I am unable to drive for the next 5 or so days, so either I can't come or I am happy for someone to drive my car for me... Anyone interested, I live in eight mile plains. If matt isn't driving and robi is taking him maybe he could take mine, but it depends if robi wants to go out of his way...and if we were to do that maybe we would make the location sunnybank... Just a suggestion

Comment

Lol walk over to my place? We can go together. Steve come meet at mine also

Nick grats on operation! Hope it heals up nicely.

Comment

Ok, i can come. Closer to the city is best as i have to start early the next day down on the goldie.

Comment

Originally posted by TOU93 View Post
                            Ok, i can come. Closer to the city is best as i have to start early the next day down on the goldie.
                            Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Moiz
                            無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Originally posted by etherealfall View Post
                              Lol walk over to my place? We can go together. Steve come meet at mine also

Nick grats on operation! Hope it heals up nicely.
                              Originally posted by CHN15 View Post
                              Hey guys operation went well today but unfortunately I am unable to drive for the next 5 or so days, so either I can't come or I am happy for someone to drive my car for me... Anyone interested, I live in eight mile plains. If matt isn't driving and robi is taking him maybe he could take mine, but it depends if robi wants to go out of his way...and if we were to do that maybe we would make the location sunnybank... Just a suggestion
                              Nick, normally I would be happy to help, but as I've got indoor soccer at 9:50, I'll have to leave at 9ish, so I can drop Matt off on the way to indoor... otherwise I would talk to Matt about it.

Great to hear the op went well! Are you going to get a lift with Steven? Pete do you have your car?

Originally posted by TOU93 View Post
                              Good news!

First page updated.

Comment

Got my car! I took Mums car up to Mackay so mine's just been collecting dust haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X