This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Nationals 2012 September 9th and 10th * Entries now OPEN Meet, Dyno

Honda Nationals 2012 has been booked in for September 9th and 10th. This unique annual event will comprise of some of Australia’s leading Time Attack Honda’s, street warriors, ‘hard parkers’ and show cars. Following the idea from last year successful event, Honda Nationals 2012 will be broken up into two days. The idea of an 2 day event is to ensure everyone can be involved in Honda Nationals event whether you like the track or not

DAY 1 Sunday September 9th: Location– BYP Racing and Developments Headquarters
    The idea of Honda Nationals is to bring the Honda community together as a whole across the National. As organisers of Honda Nationals, we feel that this goal was not meet last year. So for this year, Honda National will hold a meet, greet, social gathering at BYP headquarters on the Sunday September 9th. This will allow a good opportunity for other Honda enthusiasts to admire the work of some of the Honda cars that have been built and give them time to chat with the owners. Sunday event will be open to everyone and the whole community. It will be a great day out for all who are thinking of attending.

A choice of DJ’s will be operating during the day to keep up with beats. A BBQ will be running the whole day to feed those empty stomachs. So bring some coins along!

We will also have the dyno running the whole day. So if anyone wants to get a power run, simply put your name on the list. Dyno run cost - $50 for 2 runs and a printout

For all entrants of Honda Nationals 2012, we strongly advise you make it to day 1. Competitor pack will be handed out and cars will be quickly looked over by our safety officers. Car numbers, sponsors stickers and car classification will be given out. As a part of your competitor package, you will receive lunch, drinks and a dyno run

Start Time - 10am
    End Time - 5pm
    Address - 8/276-278 Victoria St, Wetheril Park NSW 2164

DAY 2 Monday September 10th: Location – Wakefield Park
    So who will be the Honda National 2012 Champion? Will we see a Honda dip closer to the 1:00 barrier?

We had a quality field last year of cars of different calibre. Whether you have an all-out track car or daily driver, we encourage the experiences and first timers to take part in this event. It’s a social competitive event where cars will be classed based on modifications. Prizes will be given out to those who come first in their classes

Driver trainers will be available on the day if you want a kick start in learning the track. Highly recommended for all newcomers or guys still new to the track

Entrants – 60 spots available
    Costs - $230

This cost will cover both days. It will include – Competitors pack, Lunch, drinks, dyno run and Trackday. Cost will not be separated for the trackday only. We strongly encourage competitors to be apart of Day 1 acitvities

So how do you get involved and be apart of Honda Nationals 2012?

Step 1 - Send your payment to reserve your spot - Price $230

BYP Racing Pty Ltd
    062-323
    1017 9387
    For reference, please put Honda Nats 2012 and username

Step 2 - Download the Honda National 2012 Point System (attached to this thread) to work out what class your in. Simply in Microsoft word, highlight which point penalty is incurred and tally your points to work out the car class you fall under

Step 3. Submitted your point form to b.tran09@yahoo.com.au. This form will be printed out on the day and cross reference with your car during scruitineering. We trust you have honestly declared your points

Honda National 2012 Schedule

Day 1 BYP Racing Headquarters 9am

We are going to have an early start due to the numbers of competitors we need to Dyno. We are expecting this process to take up to 8 hours

We will scrutineer the cars throughout the day and go over the point system for each car. Once passed, the car will get grouped and classed. This will need to be done before you can go onto the track on Monday

Trade stands will be operating throughout the whole day. Bring your money if you want to save some money. Up to 30% sale storewide

BQQ will be running all day. Sasuage sizzle, steak sandwich, bacon and egg. Soft drinks and water will be sold on the day
    (Competitor will receive a coupon for a sausage sizzle and a can of drink)

It’s going to be great day to chill out and spend some time to admire some of the effort and work competitors has put into their cars. It’s not every day where there will be a car park full of a modified Honda’s from all sorts.

Seriously, we don’t want anyone there with a bad attitude, doing stupid things in the car park or VTEC out of the complex. You will be asked to leave immediately!

Day 2 - Wakefield Park 7am

Please make try to get to Wakefield before 8am so it gives you time to un-pack and do a quick check over of your car

Sign on at the office and get a coloured arm band to correspond with your group. If you don’t have a CAMS or AASA licence, you will need to apply for one on the day. $20 for a day licence or $50 for a yearly licence.

Proceed to the timing tower to collect your timing device.

Helmet hire is available. Recommend to bring your own. MCA Motorcycle has helmets for less than $100

8:30 – Driver’s Briefing – Compulsory for all drivers

9am – Honda Nationals 2012 Photo shoot – Compulsory for all drivers and cars

9:30am – Group A (Passenger – non timed)
    9:45am – Group B (Passenger – non timed)
    10:00am – Group C (Passenger – non timed)
    10:15am – Group D (Passenger – non timed)

10:30am – Group A (No passenger –Timed)
    10:45am – Group B (No passenger –Timed)
    11:00am – Group C (No passenger –Timed)
    11:15am– Group D (No passenger –Timed)

11:30am – Group A (Passenger – non timed)
    11:45am – Group B (Passenger – non timed)
    12:00pm – Group C (Passenger – non timed)
    12:15pm – Group D (Passenger – non timed)

12:30pm – Group A (No passenger –Timed)
    12:45pm – Group B (No passenger –Timed)
    1:00pm – Group C (No passenger –Timed)
    1:15pm– Group D (No passenger –Timed)

1:30pm – Group A (No passenger –Timed)
    1:45pm – Group B (No passenger –Timed)
    2:00pm – Group C (No passenger –Timed)
    2:15pm– Group D (No passenger –Timed)

2:30pm – Group A & B (Passenger – non timed)
    2:45pm – Group C & D (Passenger – non timed)
    3:00pm – 4: 00pm – One lap Time Trail
    4:15pm - 5pm Presentation
    Attached Files
    Last edited by benson; 04-09-12, 10:55 AM.
    BYP Racing & Developments
    Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
    STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Can we secure out spots with a simple deposit or is full payment required?
    S2000
    WSID : TBA
    Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
    Smooth As Detailing
    Incar Racing

Comment

WOW I'm pretty keen!
      1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
      1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
      2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
      F1 Nut

Comment

nice

u should look at offering a incentive for paying early

Comment

Question. Do you need a driving license to enter the event??
          sigpic
          128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

^^ No. Over the age of 16.
            This year i will definately be there.
            Might trailer the car up as i'll be gambling alot on good weather...

Comment

Just making sure there be no questions asked.. I'll get a mate to drive me and teg down. Thanks
              sigpic
              128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Just making sure there be no questions asked.. I'll get a mate to drive me and teg down. Thanks
                that makes 2 of us.
                S2000

Flippit Photography
                Smooth As Detailing
                Incar Racing

Comment

Full payment is required to secure your spot. It makes it much easier to manage

I know there has been a lot people waiting for this event so im sure the trackday will fill up pretty quick. We are giving interstate guys more preference to get more interstate entrants

Come on guys, its only $230 bucks to secure your spot. Don't go out for one night

It doesnt matter if you don't have a current license, as long you know how to drive and over 18 you can drive on the track.
                  BYP Racing & Developments
                  Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
                  STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

why the price increase from last year?
                    What if you only want to do the track day?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                      Price increase I assume covers dyno, food and other stuff on the Sunday?

benson, if one was to pay in full, then pull out will money be refunded in full?
                      S2000

Flippit Photography
                      Smooth As Detailing
                      Incar Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Flippit View Post
                        Price increase I assume covers dyno, food and other stuff on the Sunday?

benson, if one was to pay in full, then pull out will money be refunded in full?
                        Not sure if everyone would attend Day 1.
                        I wouldn't want to pay for food, drink and a dyno run if i wasn't going to be there.

Comment

Wars the address of byp? Also times to be there
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            Question. Do you need a driving license to enter the event??
                            Originally posted by Flippit View Post
                            that makes 2 of us.
                            I can vouch from personal experience that you DO NOT need a valid drivers license. I was unlicensed at the time when i went last july, but they would like to see some sort of proof you know how to drive a car (rego papers in your name, previous license etc.) even this i think they're not too fussed to see.

Originally posted by benson View Post
                            Full payment is required to secure your spot. It makes it much easier to manage

I know there has been a lot people waiting for this event so im sure the trackday will fill up pretty quick. We are giving interstate guys more preference to get more interstate entrants

Come on guys, its only $230 bucks to secure your spot. Don't go out for one night

It doesnt matter if you don't have a current license, as long you know how to drive and over 18 you can drive on the track.
                            Wow. I will be there. Money will come... so devastated i missed last year!

Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

Not sure if everyone would attend Day 1.
                              I wouldn't want to pay for food, drink and a dyno run if i wasn't going to be there.
                              Originally posted by benson View Post
                              This cost will cover both days. It will include – Competitors pack, Lunch, drinks, dyno run and Trackday. Cost will not be separated for the trackday only. We strongly encourage competitors to be apart of Day 1 acitvities
                              This year looks like its gonna be bigger and better!

Comment

Working...
                              X