Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry's Diner thursday nights! Pre meet up / cruise :)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry's Diner thursday nights! Pre meet up / cruise :)!

Hey guys,

For you that aren't on ozhonda I'm reposting, few hondas from over there seem to be going amougnst others, let me know if your interested!

Thrusday 9/02/12 Harry's Diner pre meet up! with mt cootha scenic drive cruise!

Hey guys sick of waiting all week to take my car out and going to harry's and finding bogans pissing on the bush and cops left and right and decide to go home! Gone are the old days

Anyways

Heres what ive got in mind lets Pre meet so we can all get together talk chit chat relax without any bogan hassle etc etc... then go for a nice mountain drive away from the city then hit harry's!

Thursday night 9/2/12

Pre harry's meet up/cruise

6-6:30pm - Sir thomas Brisbane planetarium carpark
    Meet and great

6:30 - 7pm - Sir samuel Griffith Drive (scenic route)

then straight cruise to harry's Diner

Im hopping for around 10 cars or so Comments welcome can change location etc if need be

This will be posted on Ozfoz and rexnet

As I posted on OzHonda, I'm fully booked up for Thursday - PT in botanical gardens straight after work, then indoor soccer at 910.

Otherwise I would be there!

Comment

Sorry mate! Had something on already... Have fun though!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

How was the meet last night Matt?

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
          How was the meet last night Matt?
          Great! need more Honda's though!

heap of subaru libs and wrx's, but from honda we only got a vtir integra and 2 black s2k's, mountain run was awesome, harry's wasnt too bad either with the group, may become a regular thing after talking to the boys!

Comment

This looks like it's happening again, with a few more Honda's so come on down if your free!

Comment

At uni on Thursday nights... woot.

Comment

Working...
              X